EVENT+ The Valyrian Heir: Throne Wars Closing Ceremony

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
TW_2.0_Closing.png

After a big battle of wits and many trials the dragon eggs of the lost Valyrian empire were retrieved and kept safe by the houses of Westeros.
One day one of the eggs started to crack, revealing a scaly little monster. The dragon grew big and strong thanks to the cure of its house until he was able to fly high in the sky and announce to the world the true Valyrian Heir!

It is
House Targaryen of Dragonstone
the true heir of Valyria and owner of dragons.
Congratulations! Through this event you have demonstrated multiple times your powerful bond as a house and your determination! This is a deserved win for you!

You and the active members of the house have won 750 trophy points, 100k pc and a Dragon Master Banner (that will last a month).
One of you has also proven themselves as a true MVP of House Targayen:
wins 5 orbs thanks to her many abilities that have helped her house-mates win their title.

It is not the end for the other 3 houses that have participated in the event.
Until last minute everyone gave their best and for this reason one member of each house will be given the title of MVP of their own house.

House Martell had many valid players but in the end
wins 5 orbs for her great leadership skills!

House Stark has deemed themselves as the chillest house but
wins 5 orbs for her ground breaking articles and solidarity

House Lannister has fought with all their might and
wins 5 orbs for winning important games!

A last notable mention goes to
who wins 3 orbs for most active player as she's played all the games and hunts in the event!

Lastly, all houses are receiving some special prizes from the Event Team!
That's right, it's time for House Titles!
House Targaryen wins "Best House Spirit" for being the most active and playful house!
House Martell wins "Most Cheerful House" for its lovely and cheerful players!
House Stark wins "Most Entertaining House" for its great journalism coverage!
House Lannister wins "Most Memeworthy House" for their humorous sets Incest is Wincest!

700483449148014632.png

Thank you everyone for being part of this event and participating in all the games! We hope you had fun and that you were able to take your mind off of the real world.
A big thank you goes to fellow events team members
@AStan
@AKID❀KI
@Bchip
@BlessMeAchoo
@soozie
for hosting really fun games and for helping out! This wouldn't have been possible without them <3

Thanks to the @Gamer Squad again and see you next time!

But until then...
3 houses were able to reach 30,000 gold which means that the active members of these houses will be able to keep one of the 3 mascots awards AND have a unique item that they have to agree on with their house members.
The houses that can claim the unique item are House Targaryen,House Martell and House Lannister.
House Stark wasn't able to reach 30,000 gold but they can still claim one of the 3 mascots awards!

To claim one of the mascots simply compile and post the following form on this thread:
Username:
Member of House:
Mascot Name:

You have until 3rd of May to claim the awards!

To submit the unique item you have 2 weeks to decide the design and how you'd like the item to look like at the end of which you can request it in this thread.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,462,899
This was so much fun
Clapeb7733ab79b7265d.gif

Thank you event babies for this
Heart4.gif

And congratz to all the MVPs out there~
Kiss.gif

Tho where is my MVP for best maze solver??
And now :sehunehh: The time has come~
Username: Chomiczewska
Member of House: Martell
Mascot Name: Magis

Chomchom gets to keep her babie :HappyPar:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,807,900
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you everyone who joined the event :heartublob:

It was my first time participating in Throne Wars and also my first big event as Events Team, so i'm super happy.
Thank you Martells, yall are amazing. @Baymax you did amazing as our leader!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Thanks everyone for participating! I hope you guys had fun in the event! And congratulations to House Targaryen for winning the event! You guys slayed!
The rest of the houses also did great and it was wonderful to see all of you play and participate in the event! Congratulations to all the mvps and bluwu too! You worked hard and every single one of you deserve your prize!
Once again thank you everyone for joining this event and I hope to see you guys next time!

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Want to know the real Secrets of Vaylyria?!
:wherearethelies: :TipPar::HidePar:
:wherearethelies:

I had a great time this TW! Congratulations to the winners! But especially, Thanks for being so fun everyone!:LovePar: And thanks Events @Riri @AKID❀KI @soozie @BlessMeAchoo @Bchip (sorry if I miss anyone)!!!! You did great and I love all the hard work you did!
0Byfl7G.gif

Last edited:

Turtle

Google me Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
thanks for the event and your time, thanks to you I get to know more ppl this time

congrats to everyone,

and shout out to starkies you guys were amazing and chill. we had fun that was the most memorable

till next time

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
The last few weeks have been some of the most amazing for me ever since I joined the forum way back when it first started. I've made so many new friends especially my fellow Targs, I had so much fun taking part in events and even being a spectator in some, got to see in its full force how so many different users come together and just enjoy themselves with games and a bit of banter.

I'd like to congratulate all my fellow participants for putting on a great show and ofc, the amazing Events team for arranging all of this and putting together creative games while still maintaining their sanity during tallying and going through the quickly moving event threads. This was a surreal experience and it's made me want to take part in more events held here, providing of course I'm not bombarded by assignments.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank my fellow Targ members for making me feel at home and welcoming me with open arms. Y'all are all an amazing bunch of people and if I could go back, I'd join House Targaryen again!

Username: カカロット
Member of House:
Targaryen
Mascot Name: Maester Par

Top Bottom