[Theqoo] Baekhyun can't say he is tired in front of fans

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
Fan : KyoongTube (his Youtube channel) has over 1.9 million subscribers now! Congratulations~ When can we expect a new video?

Baekhyun : I want to upload something for you guys but i'm too tire- ... I really can't rest lately, so if i do that there is too much for me now ... but i will make the effort.
c

k-exols comments :

- I can feel that he doesn't want to say any bad thing in front of fans.

- He can't even say to fans the word 'tired'. I wonder how busy he is that he even talked like this and it just breaks my heart.

- He can't even say he was tired and he still listened to all fans carefully. Seeing how he is working hard, I feel grateful and sorry. So precious Baekku.

- I don't want to give any KyoongTube pressure on him. He can upload whenever he feels comfortable to do.

- Baekhyun's health is priority. I like rewatching KyoongTube, so it's okay.

c: knetsonbaekhyun

Since July, his schedule got harsh : releasing a solo album + starting a new tour + preparing for SuperM, all in one month.
Can't SM use their calendar wisely? he was jobless the first half of the year just to overwork him in the second.

Also that SuperM group will tire him a lot just to gain nothing. Baekhyun is better off resting and promoting his career as a solo singer than wasting time with SM's weird strategies.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
I feel so bad for him. I hope Baek gets the rest he needs soon. And like someone wrote, we don't need more videos if he doesn't have the time or want to upload.

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
:( Hope he can rest soon, I'm glad the fans are understanding

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,194,564
Pronouns
She/Her
SM's schedule is really awful....i hope he can rest soon

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Poor Baekhyun. I get where he's coming from though. It would be nice to be able to be honest about your condition to a certain extent to your fans, but Sasaengs exist and people already give him so much shit for everything. Hope he feels better soon and doesn't put too much pressure on himself!

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
i agree with most of the thread
but i don't believe superm is a waste of time, atleast not when they haven't even debuted

Flooffy Lights

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
i agree with most of the thread
but i don't believe superm is a waste of time, atleast not when they haven't even debuted

for your bias group, yes it will benefit them a lot.
but if you look at Baekhyun's career, you will realize it is a waste of time. he's been in a boygroup for 7 years and in a successful one, playing at the new idol boygroup won't advance his career any further.
his fanbase won't multiply (all kpop fans know him already), he won't earn any public recognition from this and it's not like he needs more singing lines or anything when he is a soloist.
SM should use this time to let him rest and then promote his singing skills to the public because he lacks the public recognition.

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
for your bias group, yes it will benefit them a lot.
but if you look at Baekhyun's career, you will realize it is a waste of time. he's been in a boygroup for 7 years and in a successful one, playing at the new idol boygroup won't advance his career any further.
his fanbase won't multiply (all kpop fans know him already), he won't earn any public recognition from this and it's not like he needs more singing lines or anything when he is a soloist.
SM should use this time to let him rest and then promote his singing skills to the public because he lacks the public recognition.
but the point of this group isn't even to promote to koreans? I mean they are singing mostly in english
And u can't think promoting is a bad thing when there are always more fans to reach, also his solo career probably won't suffer so what's the point of being so against it,

Flooffy Lights

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
but the point of this group isn't even to promote to koreans? I mean they are singing mostly in english
And u can't think promoting is a bad thing when there are always more fans to reach, also his solo career probably won't suffer so what's the point of being so against it,

just how you don't need to be Korean to listen to Kpop, you don't need to know english to listen to SuperM. Korean and Chinese fans will hard carry as usual.

Also my point is clear, Baekhyun could do better things for his career than this.

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
just how you don't need to be Korean to listen to Kpop, you don't need to know english to listen to SuperM. Korean and Chinese fans will hard carry as usual.

Also my point is clear, Baekhyun could do better things for his career than this.
sure but on a global level most people are much more willing to listen to music in english than in korean , it's not like it makes no sense.

Flooffy Lights

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
sure but on a global level most people are much more willing to listen to music in english than in korean , it's not like it makes no sense.

super m will be listened to by the already existing Kpop fans who by the way already know EXO, baek is better off catering to the korean general public.

Top Bottom