[Theqoo] Baekhyun's first solo album is different from other male idols solo but it received good reviews

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
Theqoo: Baekhyun released his first solo album with a different genre from other male solo idols but it receives good reviews

When the majority of male idols release ballads or dance songs for their solos, Baekhyun releases his solo album with all R&B songs. He did well and every single b-side track in his album have good quality.

Title track ‘UN Village’ with strong beat and vocal.

‘Betcha’ with the strongest hiphop R&B feeling by Kenzi.

‘Stay Up’ of ChaCha Malone featuring Beenzino, nice to listen at night.

‘Psycho’ is made for those love SMP.

R&B ballad ‘Diamond’ which his good vocal skills are shown.

‘Ice Queen’ with the stability of London Noise R&B Soul.

All the songs are well-picked and his talents can be shown too. The reviews are also good, especially the most popular one is on IZM where everyone agrees with them.

comments :

- The more I listen to his album, the more I like it. I like ‘Diamond’.

- I still enjoy ‘UN Village’ until now. I listen to it while I’m working and I feel like the world inside me being hip-hop.

- His album quality is good.

- I like ‘Stay Up’ the most among his b-side tracks. It’s nice to listen to Baekhyun’s b-side tracks when I go to Han river at night. It sounds better at night than in the daytime.

- Because of ‘Stay Up’ lyrics… I listen to it more at night. I personally like songs like ‘Psycho’ so I’m grateful that he put it in the album as a bonus.

- I listen to it just now and it sounds unique and good.

- I don’t skip any song because every song is good.

- Among korean albums I listened to lately, his has the best quality. It’s been a long time since SM released such a masterpiece that has a high quality.

- This is really really really a masterpiece. I’m ‘Ice Queen’ fan and it gets better and better the more I listen to it. There is really no filter song and I’m also a fan of R&B, so I keep listening to Baekhyun’s album only.

- Baekhyun is really good at every music genre. He suits all R&B, ballad, dance very well. I hope he releases a second album soon.

- ‘Betcha’ is extremely good.

- The songs are good and Baekhyun sings well also.

- Not only IZM, other reviews are all good too.

- Anyway he already sings well, so… I’m curious what he will do for the second album.

c: knetsonbaekhyun

I thought he would debut with a ballad or at best a dance track since that's what most male idols go with, but he went i'm no basic bitch. He will sing ballads sometime in the future but i'm happy it wasn't his debut.

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
- Baekhyun is really good at every music genre. He suits all R&B, ballad, dance very well. I hope he releases a second album soon.

No lies detected and Hopefully We get a second album!!!!!

Velvet

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,665
It was really good and i'm happy he stayed with a style that was true to him.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
Album of the year

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
This was a really solid album. I'm super proud of him and wish we can hear more solo music from him soon!

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
Will we finally have another Rain?

hopefully the public opens up more to Baekhyun. tho in term of style Rain seem more of a hot and sexy dancer and while Baekhyun is a great dancer too i think he will focus on singing.

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,611,300
- Anyway he already sings well, so… I’m curious what he will do for the second album.

sameee

Top Bottom