✨🐻UjungπŸ›°οΈβœ¨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­130,653

[theqoo] CHUU'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE EXPOSER'S HAND WRITTEN APOLOGY

Posted on February 23, 2021

20210223_231343%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Hello,
I'm the OP who wrote the first exposing post.
I've seen someone in the comments tell me to release the apology through a written letter so I'm going to do this now.
The post that I posted received way more attention than I have anticipated.
I started feeling scared when I saw the countless comments coming in.
That was when I realized the amplitude of my actions.

I could've said within the hour of posting it that everything in the post was a lie
but it's my fault for not being able to be clear/truthful.
Releasing a post hiding behind my anonymity was already scary enough, so I can't imagine how [Chuu] felt. This also made me realize the amplitude of my crime.

I can't do anything else beside apologizing.
Because of my thoughtless actions and words, so many people received damage and got hurt, and I apologize for this.
I can't erase everything that happened because of what I did, but I hope that this post can help the people who received the damage resolve the misunderstanding.
I apologize one again.

original post: here

1. Life is real you trash

2. Why would you fake things like that? I hope you get sued

3. Chuu succeed even more

4. Why would you live that way..

5. So was her proofs also faked?

6. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Sighγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ What's their problem? Just get suedγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Seriously she's making all the victims of school violence turn into assailants unfairly. From the fans to the acquaintances, just imagine how many people she burdened..

7. Sigh her post was weird to start with, people who swore at her without digging the facts, I hope you reflect

8. Yeah you're going to prison~

9. Because of that one person, so many articles were released... Please don't fake things like this..

10. She has to be crazy

Top Bottom