[Theqoo] Kang Daniel got caught talking about his fans to his staff without knowing he was live

PRIPEA

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭171,200
Context : For the promotion of his new mini album MAGENTA Kang Daniel was holding individual video call for lucky Danity (Kang Daniel's fans) around the world.

A fan connected to the video call without Daniel knowing it
and the video call started in the middle of Daniel talking to his staff
he was saying "Danity are nice persons"

EnormousFavorableHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

Theqoo post (38,510 views / 365 comments)

• Wow the fans must be moved​
  • Daniel you are nicer ^^​
  • Daniel ㅠㅠㅠㅠ​
  • He is talking about the fans without knowing he is live ? There's a reason for Kang Daniel's core fandom.​
  • The fans making it to the video calls are all so polite​
  • Good person next to good person​
  • I'm not a fan so why I feel so giddy ?​
  • I don't know he just feel so real so his fans have become core​
  • He is not a person, he is an angel ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ​
  • Protect our puppy ㅠㅠㅠ​
  • He is so good to his fans, so the fans are good at Daniel and I'm fan of both sides ㅠㅠㅠㅠ You know there's a reason why antis are crazy about lying and creating rumors. But fans don't care because they know it's not true ㅠㅠ Really, Daniel you are the nicest​
  • Puppy you are the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you are the nicest, you are the best​
  • I'm gonna be nicer now​
  • You are an angel​
  • Did you say I was nice ?​
  • I will live a good life ㅠㅠ​
  • Daniel ㅠㅠ you are the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ​
cFquH.jpg

• (pic : Kang Daniel I love you)​
  • Danity are nice because puppy is nice​
FDLaG.png

• I'm not a fan but I feel warm. I've seen Kang Daniel suffering a lot from bad people. But I'm glad you have great time with your fans.
  • You are the only kind ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ no matter how much I think about it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll live a good life Daniel ㅠㅠ
  • I made a reservation for a tattoo shop tomorrow, let's live a nice life and engrave it on my body
  • Daniel ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Puppy, just be happy. I wanted good people around you to be with you. But since you are kind it seems there's only good people. I've been a core fan since Produce 101 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
qNjNS.jpg

• The kids that came here to curse at him should feel so embarrassed
  • I don't know what the hell is wrong with kids who get mad at this post

Top Bottom