PRIPEA

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭171,200
03.24 MNET COMEBACK SHOW

HealthyShallowLhasaapso-size_restricted.gif

ZealousUnknownAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

A miniature version of the LA theater in the music video. With Kang Daniel brand logo on the wall.

03.26 MNET MCOUNTDOWN

RegalDazzlingLeafwing-size_restricted.gif

NeighboringFlashyGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif

Containers piled up with their color code, Kang Daniel brand logo, 2U and Kang Daniel's birthday date.
Align containers colors with outfits colors.

03.27 KBS MUSIC BANK

The stage was so pretty that music bank even made the prerecording with Daniel skating around the stage a teaser on Music Bank.

ImpishBigheartedBubblefish-size_restricted.gif

FearlessGrotesqueAcaciarat-size_restricted.gif

fwFNd.jpg

Things that Kang Daniel love : Record Shop | Skateboard | Movie theater

With the name of the album, tracks and album keywords on top of the movie theater.

Milky Way stage

03.28 MBC SHOW CHAMPION

ColdClassicElkhound-size_restricted.gif

ScentedResponsibleFishingcat-size_restricted.gif

Like performing on theater stage with the lights play up and down.

03.24 MNET COMEBACK SHOW (stage for adulthood)

EachTerribleBighornsheep-size_restricted.gif

[THEQOO]

245. The container give a hip hop street feeling and the red stand out well, the overall color of the music bank stage is so pretty and bright that it makes me feel good just by looking at the stage. The song is bright and refreshing, but the part where he dance with female dancers is even more fun to watch.

283. Thank you so much for preparing for each one carefully and for every performance. I'm so happy for this promotion. I hope Daniel will also be happier with good stories and good responses. Each stage is pretty and precious.

287. I can't choose because They're all pretty. I'm satisfied with the song and stage. It's the best comeback show. I'm looking forward to the rest of Kang Daniel's performance. I'm rooting for you.

289. I can't help but like him because he does his best to show great performances every time. ㅠㅠ Daniel let's be happy.

291. It's really the ideal one-man agency. Music Bank is like a real Milkis.

301. It's fun to see each of them carefully decorated. Looking forward to the next stage.

306. Wow, the quality of the stage is so good. It will be fun to watch the stage.

307. The stage is so pretty.

310. Wow, the stage is so pretty. MUSIC BANK sky blue is my favorite color. Is the broadcasting station doing this?
311. (answer to 310.) It's the agency who pay for this.

313. Milky way stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's so pretty

314. Each stage has a different atmosphere and concept.

315. I like MCountdown container with the street and refreshing concept. They did a good job.

[may contain inaccuracies]

Top Bottom