There is a terrible, terrible thing happening in House Stark

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I've heard that you guys have a cult going on. A little Tit told me that @Turtle makes you guys recite prayers and sing hymns about The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. She even made @Mimi get a whole tattoo of Michelangelo on an unmentionable part of her body. I sent a super spy over to get a photograph of the tattoo and i was utterly shocked and horrified by what I saw.

Michelangelo-ninja-turtle-nose.jpg

Surprise Surprise, I also found out that Mimi is a guy. He has fooled all of us with the cute girl persona. :noooo: What a scammer!!!!

@Saint Renjun apparently is against the Turtle Cult but don't be fooled, it's not cause she wants the starks to be freed, but it's because... she wants them to instead worship Stephen's abs.

Wci0.gif

How inappropriate is that? Think of the little children in the house. @Beefy @sandwich don't worry I am here for you! just blink twice at your screen and I will come save you!

giphy.gif

Apparently most of the house except for @MVSica (who is currently too busy staring into @Seriously 's eyes. Isn't old love so sweet?) is already in the Turtle Cult.

The following poster was even found framed in @wonwoo's wall. I always thought she was cute, but boy oh boy did my thoughts change after seeing the poster. :noooo:

6eb96bbf104d8f602e898a4f929bd715.jpg

And @SuAranghaeBona was found visiting comic con and you won't believe how he looked!

MCCC_15_-_Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_%2817471903414%29.jpg

Yes that's Suaranghaebona in the middle. Apparently he is 6 years old! :ohmygod:

Blink twice and I will come save you too!

The vampire twins @Vampire and @Winter Air were also in the turtle cult but they were successfully converted by @Saint Renjun. Don't worry I found evidence of them being all culty too! My super spy found them sitting near a fire and chanting something very terrifying over and over again.

"I want Abs. Sexy Abs. Unholy Abs."

He even took a picture to prove it!

Fire-Pit.jpeg

They are vampires so they couldn't be seen in the photograph but they are sitting there on the chairs! I swear!

Anyway are you surprised by all this information?
I know that I am and i am also forever scarred by what I found. :sejeongcry: @Turtle take responsibility and pay for my therapy. :taegun:

Turtle

Google me Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
well exposed... ig it's not a secret anw
As you can see I'm ultimate King of Starks house (soon to be Ninja Turtles House) Renjun is just a Rebellious member she is fan of Ninja Turtles but afraid to admit it not to hurt her ego
Everything under control

hold I'm not finished I will take responsibility.... I will let you in our cult... A free pass from me dw I will give you the best tattoo. if you didn't know... mimi tattoo was my 100% by me :fab:

Anw everyone if you're interested in my cult hmu I'll give you a chance to get in

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
well exposed... ig it's not a secret anw
As you can see I'm ultimate King of Starks house (soon to be Ninja Turtles House) Renjun is just a Rebellious member she is fan of Ninja Turtles but afraid to admit it not to hurt her ego
Everything under control

hold I'm not finished I will take responsibility.... I will let you in our cult... A free pass from me dw I will give you the best tattoo. if you didn't know... mimi tattoo was my 100% by me :fab:

Anw everyone if you're interested in my cult hmu I'll give you a chance to get in
I dont want anything to do with your cult... but 200 usd for therapy will be fine. :rightt:

P.s. wow ren is a fan of the turtles? :ohmygod: is it cause of leonado's abs?

Turtle

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
I dont want anything to do with your cult... but 200 usd for therapy will be fine. :rightt:

P.s. wow ren is a fan of the turtles? :ohmygod: is it cause of leonado's abs?
uh I signed you in already, ig you need to pay 500$ to terminate the cult contract a
nd no worries I will give you your therapy fees I can't let you down

Ren is fan of anything with abs is it even a secret... she just love drama

But now it's your turn to tell me who is the spy in our House that told you all this :fab:
if you don't I might have to hold investigation and see

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
uh I signed you in already, ig you need to pay 500$ to terminate the cult contract a
nd no worries I will give you your therapy fees I can't let you down

Ren is fan of anything with abs is it even a secret... she just love drama

But now it's your turn to tell me who is the spy in our House that told you all this :fab:
if you don't I might have to hold investigation and see
500 usd? that's a robbery.guess i am in the cult now. :TzuyuKek:

the spy's name... starts with a letter from the first 26 letters of the alphabet.

Turtle

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
500 usd? that's a robbery.guess i am in the cult now. :TzuyuKek:

the spy's name... starts with a letter from the first 26 letters of the alphabet.
scam is what I do for living and you know that:sip:
investigation will be held ig... I'll be watching you and everyone with my ninja skills :wherearethelies:

Top Bottom