Belkiss

BTS raised themselves Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,065
rsz-20180326-171519.jpg

Eye. where do I start
Pepe-Hands.png

This trilogy has been sitting on my shelves for 2 years. I didn't get close to it despite the fact that Fantasy is my fav genre but I was intimidated by its size and thickness
and oh boy, I was an idiot
I decided to read it while listening to a graphic audio at the same time (listening and reading at the same time)
for those who don't know what a graphic audio is, it's an audio book with soundtracks, special sound effects. It adds to the epicness
with the book full of action scenes and badassery, Holy shit, It was a fucking experience
I just finished book one 2 days ago and immediately started book 2 and I'm still dreaming about the events
for you fantasy lovers out there, read this book. Do yourselves a favor and read this masterpiece
(Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson)​

wiz109

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,260
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

read all of his stuff it is amazing.

that whole trilogy is amazing.

wait till you get to the third book

also come join us in the Literature thread, a lot of us love his stuff

Belkiss

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,065
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

read all of his stuff it is amazing.

that whole trilogy is amazing.

wait till you get to the third book

also come join us in the Literature thread, a lot of us love his stuff

Pepe-Hands.png

I am almost 200 pages in the 2nd book and I'm whipped again

Belkiss

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,065
Oh just you wait, and read his other works that are set in the same universe, like the Stormlight Archives
OH yes, I have that one on my shelves too but it's 1000 pages long and the series is going to have 10 books
Well, I don't mind that but I need to read other books before it. It will be time consuming

wiz109

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,260
OH yes, I have that one on my shelves too but it's 1000 pages long and the series is going to have 10 books
Well, I don't mind that but I need to read other books before it. It will be time consuming

Trust me don't let the length intimidate you. Also he is pretty good with not taking an insane amount of time to release books and keeping fans updated on his progress.

Also Mistborn has more books set after the Empire. He has 2 other time frames planned for the books. The current one is set like a country western. I thought I wouldn't like it but it drew me in and I adore those characters too.

Belkiss

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,065
Trust me don't let the length intimidate you. Also he is pretty good with not taking an insane amount of time to release books and keeping fans updated on his progress.

Also Mistborn has more books set after the Empire. He has 2 other time frames planned for the books. The current one is set like a country western. I thought I wouldn't like it but it drew me in and I adore those characters too.

And I absolutely love how easy his writing is! Easy but still damn good. Many tend to use flower writing and confusion and many consider these too things as the pillars of good writing. But for me, there is no need for hard vocab. All I need is someone who has a firm grasp of his books and plot and Brand is a genius

Top Bottom