INSTAGRAM This is 2NE1!

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­3,338,428
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
:heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob:

Really hope to see them standing on the stage together again,but for now I am just so happy to see them together again.

Ash3070

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­839,143
Awww! You love to see it! :) I regret the couple of years when I first joined kpop thinking I had to 'pick a side', really wasted so much time avoiding the group when I could've just been enjoying thriving 2nd gen ggs...if only I (I'm sure it's 'we', I can't be the only one), knew how good we had it back then! Like I was never an anti but I definitely was like 'I can't give 2ne1 my views, have to keep streaming Mr. Mr.'. When at the end of the day, it's just music. It's not that serious and you don't just have to 'pick one'.
I feel like multi-fandom is more accepted these days but if anyone's struggling with for example, 'I can't listen to that new Twice song because then BP suffer', no. They don't just have fun and don't put arbitrary rules on what you can and can't enjoy.

Top Bottom