This is what 30+ years of being an otaku looks like...

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
Alright here is my collection! Going through this made me realize how little I actually have. I will be fixing this in the near future.:youdontsay:

Here is my Tokyo Ghoul manga. It's a shame that it took me this many issues to find out that I didn't really like it.:sadpuppy:
yyNPQXR.jpg

IacIK0z.jpg
TKMVfIu.jpg
btfArMI.jpg

This is a pretty cool Star Wars artbook that is filled with art from various managakas.

Zb181xP.jpg

This is my Madoka and Homura figurines!

OORJYXw.jpg
wTrCovS.jpg

These are some cute japanese plush animals I've been collecting for some time!

qJZwCFa.jpg

This is a Naruto coin purse that is just like the one that Naruto uses in the anime! I've had this guy for a loooooong time.

ruIUZBw.jpg

This is a bit of a bizarre bracelet I got some time ago. It's a joke about a character form Attack on Titan who gets in trouble for eating potatoes!

T7xyckC.jpg

Annnnd that's a wrap! As I said it's not much...but it's honest work.

AHHHHH I forgot my Nezuko throw pillow that a good friend bought me for Christmas!!
t8NcLzI.jpg

2jKb83g.jpg

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
Alright here is my collection! Going through this made me realize how little I actually have. I will be fixing this in the near future.:youdontsay:

Here is my Tokyo Ghoul manga. It's a shame that it took me this many issues to find out that I didn't really like it.:sadpuppy:
yyNPQXR.jpg

IacIK0z.jpg
TKMVfIu.jpg
btfArMI.jpg

This is a pretty cool Star Wars artbook that is filled with art from various managakas.

Zb181xP.jpg

This is my Madoka and Homura figurines!

OORJYXw.jpg
wTrCovS.jpg

These are some cute japanese plush animals I've been collecting for some time!

qJZwCFa.jpg

This is a Naruto coin purse that is just like the one that Naruto uses in the anime! I've had this guy for a loooooong time.

ruIUZBw.jpg

This is a bit of a bizarre bracelet I got some time ago. It's a joke about a character form Attack on Titan who gets in trouble for eating potatoes!

T7xyckC.jpg

Annnnd that's a wrap! As I said it's not much...but it's honest work.

AHHHHH I forgot my Nezuko throw pillow that a good friend bought me for Christmas!!
t8NcLzI.jpg

2jKb83g.jpg
the nezuko pillow is so cute :wow:

i love seeing all of your collections. ill start collecting one day when i finally clear out my messy room

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
That's a really impressive collection!
If you don't mind me asking, what parts of the collection do you appreciate the most?

Myself, I only have some manga. DB (most of the books, but I've lost a few), some Naruto, some Conan and a couple of volumes of OP.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Good luck with that! Hope you got the space which I stop having :sadpepe:
I think I may have too much space after I watched Tidying Up with Marie Kondo last year :TzuyuKek:

ruIUZBw.jpg
Ohhh Winter, this purse is so adorable! :peepoblanket:

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
That's a really impressive collection!
If you don't mind me asking, what parts of the collection do you appreciate the most?

Myself, I only have some manga. DB (most of the books, but I've lost a few), some Naruto, some Conan and a couple of volumes of OP.

I guess as collecting is concerned, I think most people like the unusual or rare items. In my case it would the Suikoden doujinshis. For DVD/BD I would say first press Evangelion 1.01 Movie JP version.

Top Bottom