Thoughts on Aespa Black Mamba?

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,259
cons: I had to go back to the mv to remember what it sounded like. So I guess that shows you how memorable it was for me. The lyrics leave A LOT to be desired, I largely despise girl crush concepts sans a few

pros: The instrumental had some interesting elements, I love their main vocalists, the visuals of the mv are really good, the performances were good

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,828,914
Pronouns
She/Her
At first I didn't like it ....at all....but the second day i was jamming to the aya aya aya aya part...and now the song is stuck in my head.

S

Some

I didn't like it at first but after seeing translation videos and their debut stage i cant get it out of my head

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,439,949
I like parts of it, but outside of ayayayaya I can't remember anything without re-listening the song

eggmcmuffin

crapple sauce
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭215,871
So, now that a few days have passed and we have some live stages, what does everyone think of Black Mamba? I was one of the rare people who liked it on the first listen, and the live stages have just made me like it even more :TipPar:
It’s grown on me. It not a bad song and it’s they have great stage presence for there performances when performing the song. I do like chorus tho :wow:

Top Bottom