Thoughts on One Spring Night?

hutazone

kitzbühel winner '19 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,420
i just started watching this drama on netflix since they are releasing it on their platform, i'm starting to really enjoy these types of dramas where they are differently filmed from the everyday other cliche ones and i feel like it shows a part of everyday life more? :unsure: it's simlar to "something in the rain" with the way it's filmed and same male lead (jung haein handsome af i aint blaming the casting x)

• just wondering what you guys think of it?
  • do you like the more real life situation dramas or the typical cliche filmed ones like e.g poor girl falls in love with rich man, boss and co-worker fall in love..
  • what's your current favourite drama that is on air?

Affley

Multifandom Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭150
I was recommended One Spring Night and Angel's Last Mission by a friend, i started Angel's Last Mission first but i will soon start One Spring Night too, 'for now i'm enjoying Angel's Last Mission. I watched a little bit of Arthedal(?) Chronicles too

hutazone

kitzbühel winner '19 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,420
I was recommended One Spring Night and Angel's Last Mission by a friend, i started Angel's Last Mission first but i will soon start One Spring Night too, 'for now i'm enjoying Angel's Last Mission. I watched a little bit of Arthedal(?) Chronicles too

i have angel's last mission in my to watch list mainly because of myungsoo being male lead :doge:

Top Bottom