APPRECIATION [ thread ] AKB48 Group members wearing yukatas at a handshake event

S

Some

Zw9tM5e.jpg

uLt4ocX.jpg

EBw8KzNU8AAYDPx

EBrzVtBUcAADZuv

DINMOuy.jpg

EBqNQefUIAAkeLB

EBrgZR_VAAAp0a2

EBqH7TyUwAE9U2H

EBrqDEIU8AIRDzb

STU48 part 1

S

Some

Finally finished all groups you can now reply ! I've worked so hard on this so please give it lots of love .

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
S

Some

That's a lot of photos, great job!

Lol XD thank you so much means alot .

Many of my favourite AKB members in one post 🥰
Was Yuihan absent? Or maybe I missed her when going through the posts.

Yuuri's photo 🥰
Also who's the girl in the photo below her? 👀
She looks a lot like Milky

Mikanyan 🤣

Yuihan as far as i know didn't attend i didn't find any single photo looks like she didn't attend all 3 days from 9-11/8 unfourtunatly

I think you mean not the one below right below her but the one after her with the navy blue pink flower yukata because she looks more like milky . Anyway both are team 4 kenkyusei the one below is homma mai and the one after is ishiwata sena that's the one who i personally think you are talking about

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Lol XD thank you so much means alot .

Yuihan as far as i know didn't attend i didn't find any single photo looks like she didn't attend all 3 days from 9-11/8 unfourtunatly

I think you mean not the one below right below her but the one after her with the navy blue pink flower yukata because she looks more like milky . Anyway both are team 4 kenkyusei the one below is homma mai and the one after is ishiwata sena that's the one who i personally think you are talking about
I was thinking of this girl:
EBrtsrEU8AAb-Sq

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
good job, cause this must have been a lot of work haha. love when they wear yukatas~
i get why you didn't do any of the ngt girls but i love rika and she looked super cute too
EBqGclBVUAA4MIs

S

Some

good job, cause this must have been a lot of work haha. love when they wear yukatas~
i get why you didn't do any of the ngt girls but i love rika and she looked super cute too
EBqGclBVUAA4MIs

Thanks . And i also get and respect your opinion even though i don't necessarily agree with it thanks for the reply fam .

Top Bottom