Throne Wars: The Ceremony

ace

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,241
ah im late but congratulations everyone/congrats to house stark ! the event was really fun and i did meet a lot of nice people here.
and martells, all of you are such wonderful people and so nice and understanding. we kept on fighting no matter what and i'm so proud of yall. :sejeongcry:

Pepper

Notice Me Senpai 💪🐰 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,175
My draconian fam! My sweet lava kids! I'm not good with words, but I'd like to take the time to thank you all for letting me befriend y'all, and for the fantastic experience! All the laughter, kindness, game-stress, and just chatting in the middle of the night... I loved every moment of it.

This was my first forum event, so I didn't know what to expect. But you went over and beyond my expectations and made me feel right at home. Me. The anti-social butt. We got 3rd, but who cares. We're the cutest. And we had fun! I'd never regret joining this team, 'cause not only is it my favest House from the canon material, but I also got to know you guys! We were a small team, but a proud one!

Perhaps, my only regret is that I have a full-time job, so I couldn't join you in many of the events and games. It didn't matter tho, 'cause y'all carried our House to many victories! You totally murdered that hot-potato game! We flop at math, but we got the code (late, but we did)! You also slayed that battleship game! Fuck that dragon game tho!

Let's do this again sometime in the future! Fire and Blood bishes! :peepopbirthday:

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
I wasn't expecting to write an essay but here I go WEW​

@Chomiczewska @Jobless Zeus @Rosaelis Talk to me friends. We weren't on the same team but you guys are all so sweet :bakacat:

To my fellow Targaryens:

I didn't expect to make so many new friends but I did. My team was lovely. @Stinkerbell literally hard carried us for anime @WithJuyeon you were so good at helping with strategies thank you :hehe:

@BlessMeAchoo we didn't talk much but I hope we get to more in the future~

@byungari @Kim Bowon Catch the Crown was iconic with you guys my partners in crime. :yoosmile: I'm glad my plan to keep the ball rolling between us helped MWAUHAHAHA

@sm maid your taste... I'm so glad we met :sejeongcry: you're so lovely and although I was only here for the last half of the event it was still super fun. uwu

@ARandomFan the softest Targ and that's the tea :tea2:

@Pepper I'm still shook at your math skills :wae:

@Dr. Sweetea I think we got even closer because of this game and I'm glad! I didn't know you knew me from DareDB so this has been an eventful event, heh. Add me on LINE :taegun:

@ everyone tagged Please keep in touch with me after this! My LINE is the same as my username. We can form a targ group chat on there uwu

Thank you @ZikyungDerp for convincing me to join the superior house. We really got that BREADT.

Targs are the best house.

EAxOVJZWwAAgl9y

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409
i wasn't able to play any of the games because usually the times didn't work out for me :feelsblankie:

i know my house worked really hard though and i just want them to know they did a good job and i appreciate them!!! :sejeongcry:

and thank you, staff, for hosting this event. i'm so curious as to what the next one will be, whenever that is :bakacat:

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

나는 미나의 쓰레기야. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭595,800
The first announcements come from all of your overseers. They wanted to reward those stood out to them and we will do so now...

DUN DUN DUN...Presenting....Valiant Leaders...Team Spirit...and MVPs!!!!

First is House Lannister. @Akidoki is really proud of ALL of you and love working with the house. Give it up for Aki!!!

Next, she voted the following people as Leaders, Spirit, and MVP. Congratulations!

V5u1BvE.png

im so proud of you guys! :sejeongcry: House of Lannister forever!

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,522,815
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for hosting Events Team! I had a blast with all the games and I met new amazing people that I can call friends now!

Congrats to everyone too tho; you all worked hard! ♥

Also as for the Shop+ item, can I get the Sea-Salt Ice Cream please? Thanks @roseychu

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,071
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, can i get the Martell official badge or is it no longer available?

I put it in your inventory! You can keep it like that or request it in the awards tab

Top Bottom