roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
pMI8Sjh.png

Welcome to the Throne Wars official ceremony. We are rolling out the red carpet for all of you, all of you who worked. This post is just an introduction for now. But it will be updated with all the info as it rolls out.

For some of you this was your first event, for others you are seasoned veterans, regardless you all worked together and I hope you made some good friends along the way. Keep going! You never know what could happen in the future.

Let's get this party started!

Finally...the throne has been taken.

You all fought valiantly but...there must be only ONE winner.

And that winner is...House Stark!

Congratulations to House Stark. With your strategy, wit, humor, and teamwork, you were able to overcome and become the Kings and Queens of the North.

To the other houses...
You fought hard as well. You all did an excellent job.

To see individual game results, please look at the leaderboard.

The following rewards will be given out to each member of the Houses, aside from those who joined after the second week game (as stated in the original OP).

WINNER: House Stark
Keeping the House Stark Banner for one week
50k Plus Coins to each member
Special throne that will be put in your inventory over time
Shop item of 10k or less value

House Lannister
40K Plus Coins to each member
Shop item of 5k or less value

House Targaryen
30K Plus Coins to each member
Shop item of 5k or less value

House Martell
20K Plus Coins to each member
Shop item of 1k or less value

Please post in this thread of the name of the shop item you would like. You must post within one week.

Please remember to always spread positivity and love. If you had an argument with a friend or anyone during this event, be sure to say sorry and make up. This was meant to be a fun event for all of you, not to break friendships or relationships. I hope you can do that for me.

Thank you all to everyone who participated in this event. Whether you actively took part in games, supported from the side, or just joined the house, we, the Events team, really hope you all had fun. In the next coming hours, Throne Wars shop items will disappear from the shop only, all banners aside from Stark will be removed (if you are Stark and would like it to be removed please let me know) and the default theme will be reverted but the GoT theme will be available. I want to thank @rich who worked SO hard on this theme and each banner as well as the throne Truly an amazing talent. Thank you to the Admin staff for putting in work as well to help us to run smoothly. Thank you to Awards for awarding the Throne Wars awards and for the rest of the staff as well for being patient with the events team. We truly appreciate you.

Finally, this event was led by @RenjunSlays and @Akidoki, both of whom worked hard to keep everything together.
@Dr. Sweetea and @eunheart also spent endless nights to bring you a quality event. Please thank them all!

If you have time, please fill out whatever you can from this form and let us know what we can do better in the future!

Anticipate our future events!!

Last edited:

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
The first announcements come from all of your overseers. They wanted to reward those stood out to them and we will do so now...

DUN DUN DUN...Presenting....Valiant Leaders...Team Spirit...and MVPs!!!!

First is House Lannister. @Akidoki is really proud of ALL of you and love working with the house. Give it up for Aki!!!

Next, she voted the following people as Leaders, Spirit, and MVP. Congratulations!

V5u1BvE.png

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
All of you will receive a special trophy and some points. Congratulations to everyone! Feel free to post in the thread. Everyone is so quiet. The final results are coming up soon.

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Congrats everyone! Congrats small team Lannisters for slaying so much. Also i want to thank our team spirits cause without them i would've went on the moon already :peepopbirthday:
For everyone that didn't make it in the graphics i love you too!
Stori,Grainy,Mina,Mia,Seri, Demasta <3333333

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
In 4th Place

House Martell
martell-png.380

Soldiers: 14,000

Land: N/A

Total: 14,000

Martell had a huge disadvantage for being the smallest house but with their resources they fought hard! Eun and I are really proud! Give them a hand!

Top Bottom