To those with mental illness, which symptom affects your life the most?

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
You CAN include what you have but its NOT necessary for privacy sake.
I'm bipolar, and impulse control is what I have the hardest time with. ESPECIALLY when it comes to shopping. I used to work at 2 different fancy schmancy malls and OH MY GOD R.I.P to young KinkySanta's wallet. I would be skipping meals just so I could buy my nonsense. I got so skinny to where none of the clothes even fit so it was kinda like why was I even buying clothes to begin with if I couldn't even fit into adult clothing. If my dumbass had more control I could've maybe bought like one or two new things a month and I don't know ACTUALLY NOT BE STARVING!?
I've managed to control myself better now. Now I know eating is more important than getting a new whatever.

Belkiss

BTS raised themselves Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,065
when anxiety hits, it's usually chest pain. It's scary. It makes me think about heart attacks
Chest pain is also associated with difficulty in breathing etc

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
This is not a mental illness technically but my problems with executive function due to ADHD and autism destroy my ability to get work done. I've developed anxiety and depression as a result of this and that just makes things that much harder

Maphisto40

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,270
When I'm in a depressive cycle and I stop caring about myself and everyone/everything around me.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,769,435
Pronouns
They/Them
It's the horrible mood swings paired with paranoia for me. It basically makes it hard for me to maintain and create friendships, irl at least

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,450
When I am depressed, I push away peoples around me. I suffer from lack of energy and isn't interested to do anything. I break down and cry a lot

PockyAddict89

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭814,430
depression and anxiety. There are times where i don't wanna leave the house or even my room, or don't feel like doing anything at all. And it has harmed me badly, to the point of me dropping out of school and not being able to get a job. I've been suffering this for almost 15 years.

Jobless Zeus

#1 Procrastinator 🐱‍🚀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭128,795
Complete isolation and my mental health keeps deteriorating because of that. That's what you get when you get severe depression + anxiety but I try to interact with as much as my mental state is willing me to.

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Anxiety & depression.

honestly everything. i dont wanna get into detail but everything sucks. Which is why I personally think seeing a professional is so very important.

Top Bottom