Top 10 Girl Group Digital Index [Top 5: TWICE, BLACKPINK, ITZY, Mamamoo, IZ*ONE]

Who do you think will end up being #1 this year?

• Total voters

Elessar

I believe in OH Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
Since OH is dead let's continue this here:

VCmA1xF.png

I have twitter now, follow me there, I will make more Twice charts and tops there: https://twitter.com/ElessarOh

Last edited:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I feel like Twice def will, Twice at the moment is def the most popular girl group, and I feel like they will, I bet some people will say rv or bp, but at the moment bp has been getting a lot of mixed reactions from fans, and if they go on another 1 year hiatus cause of YG... yeah prob wont be number 1. For rv I feel like they are trying out some new things which is great ! but some fans are slowly questioning their concepts so I don't think they will be number 1 but will be def top 3 still

Taesthetic

Loonaverse's pioneer. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,085
if Blackpink had another comeback they may have a good shot at hitting #1, other than that it's most likely Twice.

Elessar

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
I feel like Twice def will, Twice at the moment is def the most popular girl group, and I feel like they will, I bet some people will say rv or bp, but at the moment bp has been getting a lot of mixed reactions from fans, and if they go on another 1 year hiatus cause of YG... yeah prob wont be number 1. For rv I feel like they are trying out some new things which is great ! but some fans are slowly questioning their concepts so I don't think they will be number 1 but will be def top 3 still
It seems that Red Velvet will have at least another comeback this year so they have one last chance to at least get into the top 5. Since Power Up RV is really struggling digitally and their new comeback was already out of the top 10 melon after 3 days . I personally don't see them as candidates for #1 anymore, maybe if they had made a successful comeback at the beginning of the year but it's too late.

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
It seems that Red Velvet will have at least another comeback this year so they have one last chance to at least get into the top 5. Since Power Up RV is really struggling digitally and their new comeback was already out of the top 10 melon after 3 days . I personally don't see them as candidates for #1 anymore, maybe if they had made a successful comeback at the beginning of the year but it's too late.
yeah but I just feel like at the moment they are experimenting with new concepts etc so they might not be able to get #1.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Twice will be getting at least one more comeback this year, BP probably isn't getting one. So Twice.

The only real option I see for overtaking Twice this year is Itzy. But that would only really happen if JYPE decided to give Itzy 3 releases this year, and have Twice focus on Japan (so at most one more Korean comeback).

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
What if I go bold and predict Itzy :sip: Seems likely if they have a national hit next cb.

Elessar

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
well twice will definitely be #1. itzy's gonna make it to the top 3 surely, but twice is too far ahead.

also proud of digital flop izone ?
Do you think Izone will have another comeback soon? They already released their single in Japan and their tour ends mid july, maybe this is the comeback that makes them big digitally.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
What if I go bold and predict Itzy :sip: Seems likely if they have a national hit next cb.
Depends on your definition of national hit...
Not my fellow Onces switching to Itzy :knifeduck:
I mean i’m just wondering lel. I think they’ll have around 700M by the end of the year?

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
@Elessar omg do not spread rumor :sejeongcry: I was merely objectively guessing :knifeduck:

Depends on your definition of national hit...

I mean i’m just wondering lel. I think they’ll have around 700M by the end of the year?

I was thinking level of Cheer Up, TT, WG's triology, etc. it's possible based on their momentum.

Top Bottom