Inuyasha's anime sequel "Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon" about Sesshomaru and Inuyasha daughters starts airing on October 3rd

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325

b146918726d8b831eb9b629e22c7e6c91600821847_main.png
6638f6746cef8bd9c05aef589b781d731600820036_main.png

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon follows the daughters of Sesshomaru and Inuyasha as they set out on a journey transcending time. Set in feudal Japan, half-demon twins Towa and Setsuna are separated from each other during a forest fire. While desperately searching for her younger sister, Towa wanders into a mysterious tunnel that sends her into present-day Japan, where she is found and raised by Kagome Higurashi’s brother, Sota, and his family. Ten years later, the tunnel that connects the two eras has reopened, allowing Towa to be reunited with Setsuna, who is now a demon slayer working for Kohaku. But to Towa’s shock, Setsuna appears to have lost all memories of her older sister. Joined by Moroha, the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome, the three young women travel between the two eras on an adventure to regain their missing past.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
also i recently discovered that Rumiko Takahashi not only did Inuyasha but she also was the author of Ranma ½ :omgwhat:

most mangakas rarely have more than 1 successful series, having 2 of the most popular ones is pretty amazing

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
also i recently discovered that Rumiko Takahashi not only did Inuyasha but she also was the author of Ranma ½ :omgwhat:

most mangakas rarely have more than 1 successful series, having 2 of the most popular ones is pretty amazing
Also Urusei Yatsura, it was pretty popular back in the day.
I'm not sure I want to watch this sequel though, lol.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,663,464
Pronouns
She/Her

Wow, really? :whaaat:the first time i watched Inuyasha, it was pretty obvious because of the graphics. And yes, it is uncommon but good for her!!!

Also Urusei Yatsura, it was pretty popular back in the day.
I'm not sure I want to watch this sequel though, lol.

Same, idk why but i don't want to watch this.

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Wow, really? :whaaat:the first time i watched Inuyasha, it was pretty obvious because of the graphics. And yes, it is uncommon but good for her!!!

Same, idk why but i don't want to watch this.
InuYasha ended things pretty neatly. The only thing I’m mildly curious about is who is Sesshomaru’s partner. I’m guessing Rin if enough time had passed.

Also, Inuyasha’s kid sounds annoying af, lmao.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,663,464
Pronouns
She/Her
InuYasha ended things pretty neatly. The only thing I’m mildly curious about is who is Sesshomaru’s partner. I’m guessing Rin if enough time had passed.

Also, Inuyasha’s kid sounds annoying af, lmao.
Yes, i'm lowkey expecting is Rin too but....since Rumiko didn't write this story i guess anything can happen.
LOL yeah, Inuyasha's daughter has that "vibe"....i hope that isn't the case.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
i haven't watch the first episode yet but i read that is having good reviews, they say the art is exactly the same and also that the animation has the same feeling as the Inuyasha

minor spoilers: all main characters from Inuyasha appear in the first ep

i hear that the ED song was pretty good so i was looking for it and instead i found the whole ep

ironically, the audio of the episode is normal but for some reason the op and ending are muted... that's what i was looking for :doge:

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,611,300
i haven't watch the first episode yet but i read that is having good reviews, they say the art is exactly the same and also that the animation has the same feeling as the Inuyasha

minor spoilers: all main characters from Inuyasha appear in the first ep

i hear that the ED song was pretty good so i was looking for it and instead i found the whole ep

ironically, the audio of the episode is normal but for some reason the op and ending are muted... that's what i was looking for :doge:

Opening:

NEW ERA by SixTONES

Ending:

Break by Uru

Top Bottom