RECRUITMENT Translations Team Recruitment is Now Open!!

jana22sal

Kyungsoo Is My Boo
Junior Moderator
Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭57,600
  • jana22sal's Unique
  • Certified ATINY
  • Hallyu+
1593910635137.png

Welcome to the Translations Recruitment Thread! Recruitment is now open!

We are opening recruitment again for the HallyuPlus Translations Team. We are seeking Korean, Chinese, and Japanese to English translators to translate lyrics and soon, articles. You do not have to be fluent to do this. You can be of intermediate level, but we need you to be able to convey the meaning of the contents well enough to be understood by the readers.

This is how the process will go:
  • You will pm me, @jana22sal and I will send you two tests. One for lyrics, another for an article, (it’s short, don’t worry).
  • After those have been translated and you have sent them back to me, depending on the quality of your translation, I will let you know whether you have been accepted or denied.
  • If you are accepted, we will train you on the next steps.

And that is it. It’s pretty simple!

Our wonderful team so far is made up of @Vanilla Cupcake and @Lurkette. We definitely need more awesome people to join so don’t be afraid to try it out. And, it does look pretty cool on a resume if I do say so, (I have it on mine and it’s helped me to get some jobs).

If you are curious or have more questions, you can reply to this thread and/or pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you all for being apart of this awesome community! WE LOVE YOU!

P.S. – We are possibly looking for Spanish speakers also to translate Korean, Chinese and/or Japanese into Spanish. If you speak Spanish, don’t be afraid to shoot me a pm also.

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩
Social Media Lead
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,780,109
  • VIP+ Unique #81
  • VIP+ Unique #82
  • VIP+ Unique #83
  • VIP+ Unique #84
Good luck to whoever applies. Sadly I'm not as good at Japanese that I once was.
But if I ever recover my language skills in the future the Translations team would be the next team I join

:wow:

Reactions: jana22sal