Treasure have all to succeed?

waitingDB5K

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,850
TBH, Treasure have all to succeed no? Beside the fact that they are from YG and that YG have a bad reputation with all scandals lately.

treasure_editorial_profile_3_all_group_2.jpg

Vocal
They have Yedam, Junkyu and Jeongwoo who could be the next Chen, D.O and Baekhyun or Kyuhyun, Ryoseok and Yesung.
Yedam have a versatile voice, smooth and trendy.

Junkyu a very YG voice.

Jeongwoo have a emotive and soulful voice despite his age (15 years old).

These 3 have unique voices and their own style but still can sing well together.

And beside the holy trinity, all their members have good vocal.
Asahi, Jihoon and Mashiho are good example.

Rap
YG is known for their rap so no wonder that Treasure have good rappers.
Haruto, Hyunsuk and Yoshinori are for sure their rap line.
Haruto is the lost brother of TOP with his low tone. Hyunsuk have a higher tone and Yoshinori is like the Bobby of the group?

Beside them, even their vocal can rap.

Dance
I would said that their dance line is Jihoon, Junghwan and Dohyung.

And all members can dance so they should be okay even with a difficult choreography.

Composition
Yedam, Dohyung, Hyunsuk and Asahi are already composing their own songs so they have a great potential to be idols who compose their own songs later.

Yedam own composition "Black Swan"

Asahi composition "Cold' (Haruto singing)

Variety
The members are funny and cute. They have a great potential for variety shows.

Jeongwoo is hyper/funny and have a 4D personality.
Jihoon is savage.
Junkyu is a real meme.
Hyunsuk is smart.
Asahi is calm but can be really funny and weird.

They didn't debut yet but are a real mess.

Visual
Treasure have all different vibe/visual to please to different kind of fan.
To name a few, Haruto
22-Haruto-900x600.jpg

Junkyu

Mashiho
1579576774-20200120-treasure.jpg

Hyunsuk (have a Kang Daniel vibe?)
latest

And their maknae line is growing well with Junghwan and Jeongwoo.

The fact they have Japanese members could help them to have a chance in Japan later too.

So, I think Treasure have a great chance to succeed if YG isn't waste them.
Tbh, YG is the only thing who scare me for them. With their scandal, Treasure could have difficulty and most of all, YG is bad to manage their groups.
They don't have a lot group, but they don't really promote them and only release things once all 2 years?
I mean, Blackpink only have 1 album since 2016? Winner and Ikon only have 2 or 3 albums too since their debut.
I can understand that they want quality over quantity but it's too much. It's really time that YG move on. It's not like 10 years ago or not beeing really active was okay.
And I think Treasure could be this kind of group who get a big fanbase instead public. So, they could be the YG group selling the most physically. And for that, they'll need to release albums and not 1 song all 1.5 year...
And if they are lucky, since public are interested by YG music, they could do well in chart too.

TL;DR; YG better to not waste their talent and release albums since their fanbase seems more prone on physical than digital with this future group.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
I mean, Blackpink only have 1 album since 2016? Winner and Ikon only have 2 or 3 albums too since their debut.
That couldn't be further from the truth though
- Winner have 3 full albums, 3 mini albums and 3 single albums
- iKON have 2 full albums, 3 mini albums and 1 single album + a reissue album
- Blackpink have 2 mini albums

I wouldn't worry too much about Treasure's output mainly due to the fact that they're a boy group under YGE and will also be producing their own songs. Plus YGE is in desperate need of money considering they've been operating on losses for quite a while though.

Top Bottom