BREAKING NEWS [Trigger Warning] Massive damage reported in Beirut, Lebanon, following a large explosion

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I've honestly never seen an explosion that's even remotely close to being as big as this one
Yeah, it's huge. You only ever see these massive explosions at factories or warehouses with chemicals/explosives (which fireworks are, even if we don't really consider them so).

I've seen some people speculate it's a missile but missiles aren't capable of such explosive power as they're just too small. Bombs are also not capable of an explosion of that size.

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
When someone said a firework factory blew up I wasn't expecting an explosion like that. The way the office building(?) in front just vanishes. Crazy.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Daaaamn.....easily more tonnage in that explosion that can be contained in a conventional bomb. Whatever it was, it must have been a container-full (or 2).

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Oh my goodness, I was watching the first blast with curiosity and then suddenly that explosion wave... That's so terrifying...

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I heard it was a fireworks factory, that is an incredibly massive explosion. The real question is was it detonated or accidental. I'm sure there are many theories rn. That is probably the most massive non nuclear explosion I've ever seen. it seems like the explosion is so massive and perfect it would have to be designed. It looks close to some small hydrogen bomb tests, without the nuclear flash and atomic chain reaction... really a terrible thing

edit - definitely hear and see all the fireworks going off so I think it must of hit their black powder storage(thats the explosive in fireworks). The temperature inside the warehouse could have reached too high temperature making it all ignite at once.

Last edited:
Top Bottom