⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
gemq1PZ.jpg

Can you survive....the party?

Countdown
RvfNOVe.png

Watch it action here on Youtube.
Trivia Murder Party (TMP) starts off with up to 8 players, all living and ready to die. First, they have to answer a question. While in most games all of the questions are complicated trivia, on occasion there have been memory puzzles with 4 answers to a question regarding a photo. If you get a question wrong, you are sent to the killing floor, and must fight for your life in a randomly selected minigame. If you lose the minigame, you die. However, ghosts are still able to win the game through the final round.
For the most part, getting questions correctly gets you off scot-free. However, if all living players get two questions right in a row (3 in a row for 1-3 player games), they all go to the Killing Floor so the host can "teach you a lesson".
After playing a minigame on the Killing Floor to decide who will survive, all players (even ghosts) will answer another question. This goes on until one of the following criteria has been met:​

• There is one player left alive.
    • If this happens by the end of question 3, this player must survive 2 or more questions before the final round begins. All Killing Floors at this point will be treated as single-player Killing Floors. If the player dies, the game ends immediately without a winner.​
    • If this happens on question 4 or later, the final round begins.​
  • Everyone is dead (all living players are killed at once).
    • If this happens by the end of question 3, the game ends immediately without a winner.​
    • If this happens on question 4 or later, the host will revive the player with the most money for the final round. If 2 or more players are tied for the most money, the player that joined the game first will be revived.​
  • 9 questions have been answered and more than 1 player is still alive. If this happens all living players compete in the Loser Wheel killing floor. During Question 10, the host will comment on how the game has lasted too long and the game will transition to the Loser Wheel.​
In a single-player game, the player must survive 7 questions in order to reach the final round.

vq1oZEI.png

All H+ rules must be followed.
Your H+ username must be used, or you must inform me beforehand of your chosen username.
You must have at least semi-decent internet, as all of the questions will be given through YouTube.
You can only sign up for ONE session.

A Youtube link will be given about 30 minutes prior the the start. The code will be given though PM.
2 games will be played. The amount of money for the two games will be added. Whoever has the most money will be first place, etc.

6BJp6bc.png

1st place: 210 candies, 30 elite points, 30K PC each
2nd place: 150 candies, 20 elite points, 20K PC each
3rd place: 85 candies, 10 elite points, 10K PC each

Participation: 20 candies, 5 elite points, 5K PC each

FyK8Uvw.png

Session 1 4PM KST (2 games)​
Session 2 6PM KST (2 games)​
1. miatheikonic​
1. Chomiczewska​
2. Dr. Sweetea​
2. Galaxy​
3. ByulHarangBona​
3. Akidoki​
4. Saint Renjun​
4. rosie​
5. meltrosz​
5. Baymax​
6. BlueNose​
6. Rinoa​
7. joo​
7. emma​
8. OutroTearTheFirst​
8. iususchrist​
Waitlist:

1. Beefy (session 2)
2. yerimmie (session 2)
3. Yuki (no session given)​

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
:sweat: I only like watching this game lel But smu for 6pm! I don't think I can wake up at 9am to play the first one

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Session 1 please(I can do the other session too so let me know if you need me to move over)

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
smu for session 1, please!
But willing to move over to session 2 if there are players wanting session 1 bc it fits their timezone better!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
I will pay you to move over :knifeduck:

You don't have to pay me to move over ajkhsfasjaf

I just wanted to get the game over and done with in the morning so I could spend the rest of my day doing other things, but then I don't know if I'll wake up at 8AM in time, so... :feelsblankie:

@roseychu sorry, is it okay if I sign up for session 2?

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
You don't have to pay me to move over ajkhsfasjaf

I just wanted to get the game over and done with in the morning so I could spend the rest of my day doing other things, but then I don't know if I'll wake up at 8AM in time, so... :feelsblankie:

@roseychu sorry, is it okay if I sign up for session 2?
sure thing lol

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,256,258
smu for session 2

edit: wait, i'm so confused about the times. the one in the title for 2nd game, 3am edt is 10am my time but the one in the post for the same game, 6pm kst is 12pm my time
200.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom