[tvN Drama] Hospital Playlist

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
1*1-HajzBx7kyDUIz2x3ioyg.jpeg

Currently showing on tvN and Netflix

I just watched the first episode and I love it so much :sejeongcry: I just cried and laughed in one sitting.
The cast is perfect, and the plot is calm, fun and interesting at the same time. I can't believe we only get 1 episode per week. This is going to be a long long wait.​

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
Ep 1. Relay Cam

Ep. 1 Moving Poster

Ep. 1 Behind the Scene

so many promo contents for a tv drama i love it :munchlax:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
I don't like Ep 2 as much as Ep 1 cause I thought it's a bit little messy plot-wise, but it's a nice introduction to all the residents and other doctors in the hospital. I like that we can get to know a bit more about other characters in the show and that there's always a flashback + singing scene in each ep, which I think it's super cute.

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
Ep 3 is now my fav ep. The karaoke scene is so cute, I love moments when they’re all singing and hanging together. I still have no idea where the plot is going though since there are so many things going on but so far, it’s really interesting. I like that we get to see more of Ikjun and Junhwan too

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
Ep 5 is so light-hearted, I love it. The scene where Iksun kicked Junwan is peak comedy, especially when slides down the fridge lmao. The mafia game scene is so cute too, I love the parents so much. I like that there are still a lot more serious scenes in between, the part with the dad from the construction site asking for the most expensive valve for his son got me crying so much. The ending though, I hope Songhwa will be okay, it's too early in the show for something big like that to happen
:peepoblanket:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
dang, should i watch this
ooh i just saw this now. What type of dramas do you like? This show is pretty much slice-of-life, so it can be a bit serious and realistic at times but it also has some light and fun moments here and there. If you like the Reply series & Prison Playbook, you'll like this cause its from the same director/writer :shablob:

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
ooh i just saw this now. What type of dramas do you like? This show is pretty much slice-of-life, so it can be a bit serious and realistic at times but it also has some light and fun moments here and there. If you like the Reply series & Prison Playbook, you'll like this cause its from the same director/writer :shablob:
Hmmm I only watched one reply series and I loved it...I’ll watch an episode or two and see how I feel! Thanks!!!

Top Bottom