Flower_of_Evil-tp2.jpg

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
With less than a week left until the premiere, upcoming tvN drama “Flower of Evil” unveiled a character relationship chart!

“Flower of Evil” stars Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won as married couple Baek Hee Sung and Cha Ji Won. As Baek Hee Sung tries to hide his past, detective Cha Ji Won begins to grow suspicious of her husband and starts searching for the truth.

The new image lays out the relationships between each of the characters in the drama. First of all, Baek Hee Sung and Cha Ji Won are linked as a married couple, and their one and only daughter is six-year-old Baek Eun Ha.

Baek Hee Sung’s father is Baek Man Woo (Son Jong Hak), the head of a university hospital who is known for his warm personality but is hiding a secret no one can imagine since an incident 15 years ago. Baek Hee Sung’s mother is Gong Mi Ja (Nam Gi Ae), a pharmacist who is excessively attached to her son and continues to pressure him with the claim that his life isn’t his. Meanwhile, Cha Ji Won was raised by her single mother Moon Young Ok (Jo Kyung Sook).

There are two mysterious figures named Do Hyun Soo and Do Min Seok who may be linked to the serial killings. They are the brothers of Do Hae Soo (Jang Hee Jin), and Do Hyun Soo is Kim Moo Jin’s (Seo Hyun Woo) colleague from school. On top of that, Kim Moo Jin and Do Hae Soo are each other’s first loves.

Cha Ji Won’s investigative team is made up of fiery chief Yoon Sang Pil (Im Chul Hyung), reasonable team leader Lee Woo Cheol (Choi Dae Hoon), veteran detective Choi Jae Sup (Chi Young Joon), and youngest detective Im Ho Joon (Kim Soo Oh).

flower-of-evil.jpg

“Flower of Evil” premieres on July 29, and it will be available on Viki!

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
haha this is great

tvN’s “Flower of Evil” has adopted a surprising and unique promotional campaign!

Recently, a post surfaced on a popular online forum titled, “I suspect that the husband I’ve loved for 14 years is a serial killer.”

The post reads:

My hands are shaking as I try to write this. I’m afraid of my husband reading this, but I don’t have anyone else to turn to, so I’m asking for advice.
I first met my husband 14 years ago. I’m the type to believe in what I see… I think that’s why I fell for my husband. He was good-looking, but had a clumsy side… He seemed like the type of person who would be bad at lying. I was interested in him and we started dating.
He seemed like someone who had no experience in dating. There were lots of points in which I had to learn to match him and be careful with him, but I thought he was a warm-hearted person. I could see him working to improve. So we got married and had a beautiful daughter and lived happily together. After a lot of effort and time, he became a good husband and a good father. I was grateful to him, and I still love him very much.
But even though I love and trust my husband… I am starting to think strange thoughts. I work as a detective in the violent crimes division. There was a recent incident that I am investigating as a possible connection to an unsolved serial killer case. I couldn’t believe it at first, but I felt like I was seeing something like evidence connected to my husband.
I can’t talk about my work in detail, but… should I call this instinct or intuition? The thought that my husband could be a former serial killer… I don’t know how I could think of something so terrible. I’ve never paid much attention to my husband’s past before, but now that this frightening suspicion has entered my mind, I can’t get it out of my head…
I don’t know how much I should continue this suspicion, or whether I should make up my mind and investigate his past. He is my husband and the father of my child, but if there is a chance that it is true, I can’t decide what is the ethical and moral thing to do. It is getting harder and harder for me to pretend that nothing is happening…
To those reading this post, how much do you trust the person you share a life with, the person you love? I thought my trust in him was strong, but I didn’t know it could come crumbling down like this.
What do I do if my husband really is a serial killer suspect? No, what if he is really the criminal? Do I have to send him to jail? Do I have to expose what I know to society?
At the end of the post, it was later added: “If you want to know what happens next, please tune in to the new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Flower of Evil’ on tvN, starring Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won, on July 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST.”

The post gained attention on the forum for its shocking content, but the surprise twist at the end made it a topic of interest on social media as well. Even those who suspected the post of being a fabrication at first were amused to discover that it was part of a promotional campaign.

“Flower of Evil” stars Moon Chae Won as a detective who starts to suspect her husband, played by Lee Joon Gi, of being a serial killer in a cold case.

A source from tvN stated, “The marketing team conducts promotional campaigns after checking legal matters such as the actors’ portrait rights. In terms of ‘Flower of Evil,’ there is a lot of interest in lead actor Lee Joon Gi. Lee Joon Gi is also passionate about the drama, to the point of asking about the promotional campaign. He also reposts things from the ‘Flower of Evil’ account on his own social media accounts.”

“Flower of Evil” premieres on July 29 and will be available on Viki.

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow what a first episode! A lot going on already!!!

Top Bottom