tw I'm falling more and more

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Every single day is a struggle. i don't want to live. but i'm too much of a coward to end it all. i hate myself so much. and i guess this is just looking for attention since my feelings aren't valid. i just don't see a point

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
mini, i know things are tough for you rn but please press on. i'm sure that there are many people who love and care for you and wouldn't want to see you in this state.

here's the suicide hotline number in case you need it:

1-800-273-8255

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Be kind to yourself. I know it is easier said than done, but if someone else came to you for help, you'd be kind to them, you deserve the same. Please talk to a professional if you're able, many of us here want to help you, but we simply don't have the know how to actually do so instead of just offering comfort.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Your feelings are valid, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Whenever you're struggling it always helps to let out your emotions. Bottling things up makes things worse as it all piles up and pours out at once so it's harder to deal with everything. Try to find an outlet for your emotions. Is there anyone you can talk to about your feelings and experiences? If there isn't anyone you could try writing a diary. I know it might sound kind of silly, but I felt a similar way a couple of years ago and I found it helpful to write down everything on a piece of paper and then tear it up.

Are there any things in particular that make you happy? like do you have any hobbies or are there any hobbies you want to try? Try to do things that make you happy and focus on those things. If you have a hobby set yourself some kind of goal for it so you have something to work towards so you can feel like you've achieved something.

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Your feelings are valid, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Whenever you're struggling it always helps to let out your emotions. Bottling things up makes things worse as it all piles up and pours out at once so it's harder to deal with everything. Try to find an outlet for your emotions. Is there anyone you can talk to about your feelings and experiences? If there isn't anyone you could try writing a diary. I know it might sound kind of silly, but I felt a similar way a couple of years ago and I found it helpful to write down everything on a piece of paper and then tear it up.

Are there any things in particular that make you happy? like do you have any hobbies or are there any hobbies you want to try? Try to do things that make you happy and focus on those things. If you have a hobby set yourself some kind of goal for it so you have something to work towards so you can feel like you've achieved something.
I've tried journaling but I've just been too sad to do anything. I don't even remember the last time I was happy. It seems like nothing can make me happy

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I've tried journaling but I've just been too sad to do anything. I don't even remember the last time I was happy. It seems like nothing can make me happy
Are there any songs that make you happy or TV shows that make you happy?

I'm not ashamed to admit that back when I was going through a really hard time listening to Monsta X and watching their reality shows made me happy. As cheesy as it sounds they're part of the reason I'm still here today.

Finding people that share interests can also help. When I first joined the forums I was still struggling, but talking to people about Kpop made me happy because it's nice to forget about things for a while and just discuss your interest and stuff.

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Are there any songs that make you happy or TV shows that make you happy?

I'm not ashamed to admit that back when I was going through a really hard time listening to Monsta X and watching their reality shows made me happy. As cheesy as it sounds they're part of the reason I'm still here today.

Finding people that share interests can also help. When I first joined the forums I was still struggling, but talking to people about Kpop made me happy because it's nice to forget about things for a while and just discuss your interest and stuff.
i guess twice but it's hard because i get made fun of for liking kpop

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
i guess twice but it's hard because i get made fun of for liking kpop

Try not to take any notice of people who make fun of you. They have no right to be so judgemental. People can be real jerks sometimes.
It can be hard to make friends irl and it can be even harder to find people that share interests, so sometimes online friends can help. tbh irl I have no friends left and now I basically only have online friends.
There are quite a few Onces around this site who you could discuss Twice with. Also, if you have discord you could try joining a Twice server.

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Try not to take any notice of people who make fun of you. They have no right to be so judgemental. People can be real jerks sometimes.
It can be hard to make friends irl and it can be even harder to find people that share interests, so sometimes online friends can help. tbh irl I have no friends left and now I basically only have online friends.
There are quite a few Onces around this site who you could discuss Twice with. Also, if you have discord you could try joining a Twice server.
i can try :/

Top Bottom