SENSITIVE CONTENT Tw// Rape. A 19 years-old describes murder attempt and rape by an Uber driver on her Youtube channel.

_universo

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,915
The 19 years-old Mexican girl, Osiris Mendez, told her heart-wrenching experience through her social media.

The girl explains the events that took place on July 26, at Guadalajara, Jalisco, when she decided to take an Uber after getting out of work in order to go back to home.
In the video, she explains that the car's number plates that arrived, and the number that the app indicated, did not match. However, she got into the car after the driver convinced her that there was a "glitch" in the system.

Moments later, she was assaulted and raped by the man, but before that, she managed to send her real-time location to her dad via Whatsapp. Everything ended after her father found her and chased the car where she was being held. Finally, the car skidded and fell from a bridge. The rapist escaped, however, the girl reported the man to the police and got caught.

The man is currently in preventive detention, and dozens of women on social media have come forward to report him for assault, sexual abuse and rape as it seems like he has been doing this for a year and a half.

Her story is currently getting viral in Mexico.

The video is in spanish and doesn't have english subtitles, however, for those who speak spanish, I must warn you that what she narrates is very disturbing.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,165,614
Pronouns
She/Her
Now i'm wondering if i should watch the video or not....

The worst part is this is getting more common and the punishments for the rapists aren't enough to make justice.

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
At least China is doing something right. Too bad this didn’t happen in China. Stay frosty with your so called justice system lawl.

Top Bottom