MV-K TWICE 『Fanfare』Music Video

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Hmm not quite sure how I feel about it tbh. Feels like 2 or 3 different songs in one. Would have loved it if they carried on with the vibes from the intro but I get that this is meant to be one for the Japanese audience.

Edit: I love how rap duo got a lot of lines and the styling/MV are amazing for a Japanese release!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
omg this is a bop
why is their japanese discography starting to become better than their korean

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Hmm not quite sure how I feel about it tbh. Feels like 2 or 3 different songs in one. Would have loved it if they carried on with the vibes from the intro but I get that this is meant to be one for the Japanese audience.

Edit: I love how rap duo got a lot of lines and the styling/MV are amazing for a Japanese release!

This. I was excited when the intro started - it was giving me marching band vibes and very fitting for the Olympics. It also sounded different from the snippet that was "leaked" but then it changed and I was a bit disappointed.

I still enjoy it more than when I first heard the leak.

The MV is very cute tho.

Edit: gonna add that it's definitely better than 75% of their Japanese titles for me.

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
This. I was excited when the intro started - it was giving me marching band vibes and very fitting for the Olympics. It also sounded different from the snippet that was "leaked" but then it changed and I was a bit disappointed.

I still enjoy it more than when I first heard the leak.

The MV is very cute tho.
Yup mte. It isn't a bad song by any means, one of their better Japanese songs in fact, just that it doesn't quite compare to their Korean tracks + the fact that the intro got me really hyped

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
The MNV is really fun and cute-really like it a lot. The song is also pretty good too. Probably not as good as Breakthrough but other than that so far my fave since Candy Pop.

They all look great but Momo during the laundry scene is an unbelievable level of visuals.

Top Bottom