TWICE BADGES - DISCUSSION AND VOTING - MEMBER BADGES - COMPLETED

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Hi folks, it's time to decide on the Twice badges that we want for Hallyu+. The purpose of this thread is for people to share badges for consideration, which we will then vote for submission to the Hallyu+ team.
__________________________________________________________________________________

TWICE MEMBER BADGES - COMPLETED
The Member Badges - Wildcard Runoff is over, and with that, our polling for Member Badges is completed. Please see Post #2 for the results if you don't know already.

With this out of the way, we can now proceed with submitting the badges for approval. Barring any last-minute issues, y'all should be getting your member badges soon. Hope you'll support all the badges, even if your fave badges didn't win. Meanwhile, don't forget to submit your ideas for an alternate group badge.
__________________________________________________________________________________

TWICE GROUP BADGE - ALTERNATE VERSION

Currently accepting submissions. We will be voting on these next, after the wildcard voting round.
__________________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited:

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
MEMBER BADGES - WILDCARD RUNOFF (JEONGMI) - RESULTS
The winners

LD58TmO.png
DZXC7Xm.png

brcQpB9.jpg

TWICE MEMBER BADGES - FINAL WINNERS

CWY3kw5.png
LD58TmO.png
gIY1WuJ.png
UQv21Wp.png
pXCQcRO.png

DZXC7Xm.png
aV8Dv6a.png
u1DFVEH.png
2zUnwq0.png

Last edited:
M

moon_ravn

Please don't start any kind of Awards thread until the Awards team give their go ahead. Thank you!

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
@B612 , I think you've already volunteered to help in creating badges.
@itsyaboiidon we'll probably have to coordinate when we each will be online/offline so that we can answer any questions, etc.

If anyone has any graphic editing skills, please let me know so that we can call on your skills when needed. Those skills will probably be needed for the OTP/subunit/OT9 badges since not a lot of photos of the girls will fit nicely in a small square.

Also, if anyone has access to hires images, especially from Once Japan, please point me to the links. Thanks.

If anyone else is particularly free at the moment, and would not mind helping out and coordinating, raise your hand (not literally).

Ideas, submissions...proceed.

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Currently working on extracting member photos from:

#TWICE2
Twicelights
HH/BT

Next in line:
Oh Boy photoshoot
Estee Lauder

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Thanks for making this whew

The mock badges look so nice, I cried. I can't for the final ones.

Top Bottom