The video is so pretty :wow:
The song lowkey sounds like a second gen song somehow :hehe:
I'm not sure if I like the song or not though tbh

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Such an elegant concept with that twist of house elements! I truly believe TWICE have had one of the smoothest transition in sounds from any pop group in the past decade or so and I'm not just saying that because they're my ults!

Even though it's quite a new sound for them, there are obvious elements that make this a TWICE song, like the ''HEY'' chants and ofc, the ''More More More and More'' chanting which I already know will be stuck in my head(hehe!) for weeks to come. The build-up in the pre-chorus leading into the chorus drop was so nicely done. The rap break from DubChaeng was amazing! I'd even go ahead and put this out there - best rap sections in a TWICE title track so far. And of course, their first dance break in quite a while and they executed it to perfection! I know a lot of people were quite nervous because of the new production team but I think most of us can agree, they did not disappoint!

MV is gorgeous as we all expected it to be and I love the outfit choices. The dancing on water was a nice touch! Overall this was well worth that 9-month wait and I can already picture myself listening to this endlessly, along with the b-sides, for a really long time.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
695677943443095624.png

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,217,698
i like the verses and the mv is really pretty. not a fan of the beat drop in the chorus

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
The verses are genius. Took me few listens until I got into the rest tbh. But its really solid release.

The MV sets are beautiful I love the glass gate on lake. It gives really artistic feel.

Twice would deserve better stylist though. I mean... Outfit wise, their make up and hair is glorious, they are so, so beautiful in this tbh. Cant say which members captured my attention more.

Only think I disliked was Momo's parts. She didnt harmonize with other members at all imo so her parts were sticking out... Last time I heard something like this was Hello Venus Wiggle Wiggle where one member was screaming her lines. I never noticed Momo sounding like this. But tbh she sounds like jpop idol here and Im not thinking it in the best way.

imaslave4tzuyu

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940
I love the progression of Twice from Fancy You, Feel Special and now More and More.
More & More is a chill tropical house summer song with catchy tunes. More, more, more, more and more is already stuck in my head!
The choreo is their hardest and their sync is topnotch. It's fun watching them perform on the gorgeous backdrops and outfits.
Overall, I'm a happy Once!

Top Bottom