SALES TWICE MORE & MORE surpasses 300K sales on Hanteo

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Fucking pathetic fandom that pretend to be 'chill' wont name them but we all kow who it was...likely the same that hacked our China orders....

Losers have been infesting Twice boards and out DCgal for months and months now abusing Once and spreading false shit..they same ones who keep trying to zombie rise neg articles on Nate every other week...

Well eat a turd and I'm glad they are suffering, desperately calling Hanteo begging them to tell them the sales are fake....lmao.

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
Spill the Tea. Aghases, Blinks or Wizones?
pressed people need to be reminded that is fucking mini album with questionable title tracks.. i really want to know how they react when 2nd full album released somewhere in Q4.

i mean if i was other groups fans i will be pressed as hell, imagine a gg already had 2 dating news but their sales and fandom is still rising and rising they have been dominating almost 5 years in gg scene still have not peaked yet, there is no other 2nd gen girlgroup doing like twice doing, lets see the gaon numbers this time released 9 july, i want to know their reactions, twice are fucking legends period!! no wonder people are pressed.

Last edited:

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Spill the Tea. Aghases, Blinks or Wizones?

All I'll say is the OP who started it is being accused by a lot of comments of being a fan of another group and it isn't Blink or Aghases...he denied it pretty much every time saying 'im not a fan of X, I'm a fan of all groups'

According to some comments it appears he post on an alt also.

Top Bottom