AUDIO-K TWICE "Taste of Love" Album

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Yet another no-skip album from TWICE, who would have thought :whaaat:

Baby Blue Love stands out and that's saying a lot because all the songs are really good! Scandal and SOS are followed closely behind. It's honestly a shame most people outside the fandom don't check out their b-sides because as someone who listens to a lot of K-pop, TWICE have some of the best b-sides out there and that has been the case for the last 2-3 years.

Last edited:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Yet another no-skip album from TWICE, who would have thought :whaaat:

Baby Blue Love stands out and that's saying a lot because all the songs are really good! Scandal and SOS are followed closely behind. It's honestly a shame most people outside the fandom don't check out their b-sides because as someone who listens to a lot of K-pop, TWICE have some of the best b-sides out there and that has been the case for the last 2-3 years.
Honestly, I wasn't expecting to like this album as much based on all the teasers. AF sounded like generic tropical, and it didn't help that I'd been listening to a bunch of copyright-free tropical tracks for a project recently. I remember saying to myself that I wasn't feeling it when the album teasers came out. Well, I'm happy to eat my words.

Right now, I don't have a favorite b-side cause it changes with each round of listening.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Wow, I knew this would be a solid album from the snippets, butttt I didn't expect it to be contending with M&M as my favorite album from Twice as far as bsides are concerned.

SOS and Scandal are my favorites atm. I didn't expect to like BBL from the snippet but the full song proved me wrong. It sounded so good aghkll Very cohesive album overall.

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
What a great album! My favorite B-sides are "First Time" and "Scandal"! :partydogo:

Top Bottom