CONCEPT TWICE - TWICE UNIVERSITY Rugby Team (Season's Greetings Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu Image Teaser)

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
They look so cute

huffie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭185,325
this is such a fun concept - I wonder why they went with rugby specifically? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ I wish they would sell those shirts as merch, the official colours look so cute on a rugby shirt 💕

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
They all look cute but there's something special about Dahyun!
this is such a fun concept - I wonder why they went with rugby specifically? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ I wish they would sell those shirts as merch, the official colours look so cute on a rugby shirt 💕
Could it be because the Japanese rugby national team had a huge success at the latest Rugby World Cup? Headlines also read "Japan's success at Rugby World Cup 2019 inspires entire nation".

huffie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭185,325
They all look cute but there's something special about Dahyun!

Could it be because the Japanese rugby national team had a huge success at the latest Rugby World Cup? Headlines also read "Japan's success at Rugby World Cup 2019 inspires entire nation".
ohh that makes a lot of sense! yeah I'm also seeing headlines like 'Rugby mania has swept through Japan' - I didn't even realise the world cup was just on, shows how little I follow sports haha.
Seems like a smart choice for this year's theme in that case! ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎*・゚。

Top Bottom