roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭227,571
Pronouns
She/Her
UPDATE:
Later on the evening of June 30, Jae posted on Twitter again to apologize and share an update after speaking with the agency.

He wrote:

After talking with the company again, I think there have been a lot of misunderstandings. I want to say that I’m sorry for causing you concern with my post. And what I wanted to express was a personal problem between the company and myself, it’s completely unrelated to the members, and I never even thought that it was. I apologize for worrying My Day by not thinking it through.

JYP Entertainment also told the news outlet Newsen, “Through our conversation, we have cleared up something that took place because of a misunderstanding between the company and the member. We will be very cautious in the future so that this sort of matter does not occur again.”

Last edited:

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
As a person who stans a group from the same company but is miles from a company stan this is kinda worrying. Many things happening with Day6 right now in a time they were really getting hyped up...

Seeing one of their most likable members in almost a feud on Twitter for essentially feeling let down and under valued by his label is just a bad look for JYPE.

Especially in a time when so many fans of some of their active groups are at a point where they feel the company is really coasting and doing the bare minimum for their idols.

I'm also assuming he's using the platform of SNS to get through to his company as they have made themselves unreachable through regular means and social media is the only way to actually bring these concerns up with them, which would be the first time one of their idols have had to do this, if memory serves this has happened in a somewhat similar way at least 2 times prior right?

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
JYP seems to have a good image compared to YG or SM, but in reality they're just a lesser evil. I hope they actually listen and treat DAY6 better or I hope they can leave and join a company that treats them more fairly.

S

Some

He dosen't need to apologize fight for yourself jae!

JYP seems to have a good image compared to YG or SM but in reality they're just a lesser evil.

Exactly they have a good image because they aren't as shitty as the other two but they are still bad its just sm & yg are worse

LUEN

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭462,150
As I have seen, the problem is with Studio J, not JYPE at all or JYP himself, as I have seen many people murdering in comments on both sides (JYPE and JYP person). JYPE has made Jackson collaborate with 88rising due to Division 2, so why not let Jae do it too? It's clearly Studio J's fault. Of course, JYPE (and the CEO Wook Jung, not JYP himself) are partly to blame because they have workers who don't do a better job in their divisions, which in the end, the divisions are the ones who promote the artists, JYPE/CEO Wook Jung only "supervise" their work. It's enough to see how the DAY6 website has not been updated since the promotions in TBoU: Entropy (their last comeback in 2019).

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
As a person who stans a group from the same company but is miles from a company stan this is kinda worrying. Many things happening with Day6 right now in a time they were really getting hyped up...

Seeing one of their most likable members in almost a feud on Twitter for essentially feeling let down and under valued by his label is just a bad look for JYPE.

Especially in a time when so many fans of some of their active groups are at a point where they feel the company is really coasting and doing the bare minimum for their idols.

I'm also assuming he's using the platform of SNS to get through to his company as they have made themselves unreachable through regular means and social media is the only way to actually bring these concerns up with them, which would be the first time one of their idols have had to do this, if memory serves this has happened in a somewhat similar way at least 2 times prior right?
If I remember it correctly, Taecyeon and A lot of 2AM members complained in the past through social media

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
If I remember it correctly, Taecyeon and A lot of 2AM members complained in the past through social media
Yeah I couldn't remember who it was in the past but this has been an issue for before where members call out the company publicly. I think one of their female acts did it too...I wanna say it was Jimin...but I'm not 100% sure.

Top Bottom