ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
HEADER May.png
Hello, and welcome to a very on time User Interview! No. I'm right on time sush!
Anyways, this months User Interview is one of H+ most illustrious HoE, certainly loved by all. The one and only @OutroTearTheFirst!
Without futher ado, let's get started~
GENERAL QUESTIONS
Introduce yourselves

Hello :poggers:! I'm OutroTearTheFirst or just Outro since the name is too damn long :poggers:

How did you learn about H+? Why did you join?
I learned about H+ through the Muskrats Musketeers! I joined because I was using another site (I believe it was called kplanets?) and while MC used it for a very, very brief period of time, they never stuck to it :rightt: They all moved to H+ and so I did too after a while :poggers:

What is your favorite thing about H+?
My favorite thing about H+ is this emoji: :poggers:
They snapped with this one :poggers:

Which section and/or thread do you spend the most time in (on H+)?
I like The Union since people can ask silly questions there :poggers:

If you could be another user for a day who’d you be and why?
I wanna be maid so that I can ban her :poggers:
Being Stannie is also tempting so I could rig all the cards I get :poggers:

How did you come up with your username?
Well, I was OutroTear on OH. When I came here, OutroTear was already taken so I just put TheFirst so people from OH knew who I was :Minusglam:

Who’s your favorite PlusPal? And why?
I just forgot all their names
This one : :magicpar:<- they are the moment and they will always BE the moment!

When did you get into kpop/Asian entertainment?
In 2013 :poggers: Thank you Orange Caramel and the Fairy Tail anime that I never finished :poggers:

Who is your bias and bias group?
I am not into kpop as much as before :okbye: I don't really keep up with any group at all in the way a lot of people do, but I would say BTS :poggers: They were the last group I truly stanned before I became more of a casual kpop listener :poggers: Tho, I guess I still somewhat know what those men are up to :poggers:

Favorite kpop/jpop/cpop mv?
Hmm, I like a lot of MVs, but I will go with Married To The Music by SHINee with Twenty-three by IU as a very close second!!

Favorite non-Asian artist?
I like Doja Cat :poggers: Not sure if she's my fave non-asian artist but last year she was my most played non-asian artist!

What superpower would you like to have?
I wanna make clothing by just thinking about it in my head :poggers: A fashion designer without all the work. I'm not really that into fashion, but I want to try a lot of different styles without having to spend the money :poggers: I would also sell counterfeit clothing for the best prices
smile_peeps.png

User Questions
Peanut butter and honey or peanut butter and jelly?

I have a confession to make...I don't really like honey all that much. I don't think I've ever had peanut butter and honey before :sweat: But yesterday I had peanut butter, jelly, and banana sandwich and it was yummy :poggers: PB&J all the way

What makes you choose this forum over other forums?
MC :poggers:

What is your fav type of teapot?
*googles different kinds of teapots*
ah yes, the assassin teapot looks delightful

A song that best describes you?
Hmmm, I can't think of one, but any song about someone who is sensitive on the inside, but pretends they aren't hbhghdhj
bibian-murakawa-bibian.gif

10 years backwards or 10 years forwards?
I would go back just in case I end up in a coffin 10 years from now hbdbhds

I just wanna say thank you to Randy for doing these interviews for us :poggers: ! And thank you to all my fans on H+, I know you make up about two-thirds of the user base :poggers: Remember, I'll always love u and buy my album and merch :poggers:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to OutroTearTheFirst for being wonderful interviewee! And thank you HallyuPlus for reading!
See ya next interview~
ib1xI9i.png

GFX BY @soozie
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY @ARandomFan

JuKYShI.png

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I wanna make clothing by just thinking about it in my head :poggers: A fashion designer without all the work. I'm not really that into fashion, but I want to try a lot of different styles without having to spend the money :poggers: I would also sell counterfeit clothing for the best prices
smile_peeps.png

Gotta be the most imaginative response to this generic question so far jasldf :poggers:

And thank you to all my fans on H+, I know you make up about two-thirds of the user base :poggers:

You're way too humble and downplaying your power :ShockedPar:

Thanks for the interview as always, Randie. This was entertaining and fun - as expected from my ult :poggers:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭362,500
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,467
Being Stannie is also tempting so I could rig all the cards I get :poggers:
This is arguably the most correct answer :poggers:

smile_peeps.png
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING

Z1FQvOx.png

Top Bottom