ANNOUNCEMENT User of the Month - August 2021!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,804
Pronouns
She/Her
ZTWDC9A.png

Saying goodbye to the month of July, we are here once again to show our gratitude to those who continue to work hard for our community through the nomination of the User of the Month of August!

The users selected each month is someone both the staff and the users of this forum, have chosen. These users contributed to the community in standout ways, be it by helping other members, answering questions, promoting H+, donating, or anything that makes this person stand out in a positive way.

To show how thankful we are, being a user of the month comes with perks as well!

One of the three banners of your choice:

2-png.813
1-png.811
3-png.814

A special trophy (2,500 points)
A pack of 1-3 Star +Cards
3 ørbs

Before announcing the next user, we want to once again thank the selected member for July 2021:
@Stannie

Now, let us congratulate the new UOTM...
@Bchip

Through the last month, Bchip designed stunning +Cards for the H+ community. Users love them and acknowledge the amount of hard work you had to put in to make it become a reality, so we'd like to thank you sincerely for taking your time to bring us this amazing new feature! Thanks for being such a good user of this community and for all your work as an Events Team member.

The Interview!

I managed to catch Bchip for a minute between his busy schedule to ask him a few questions, since we're all curious to know a bit more about our new Hallyuwood Star! :poggers:

1) Pick a song to represent your experience on H+
Bchip:
You Calling My Name. A GOT7 song...shocking, huh? :brbdying:
It's my favorite comeback and GOT7 is the reason why i joined HallyuPlus, so it's very fitting.

2) You're making an emotional UOTM winning speech. Which user would you dedicate the trophy to and why?
Bchip:
My Events Team colleagues for doing such an amazing job. People have no idea how much planning/organization (and sheets!) it takes to create an event. And Chomi, my ahgapal, for putting up with me lol.

3) If at the end of this interview you stepped outside and found 10 million dollars on the floor, what would you do with it?
Bchip:
I probably would buy a place for my parents and invest the rest. Yes, i'm that boring.

4) You got so much hype after winning UOTM that you got love calls from many kpop companies. What company would you join? Would you prefer being a solo artist or part of a group? What would be the name of your debut album?
Bchip:
Probably Abyss or High Up. Abyss is doing an amazing job with Sunmi (and now Bambam) tbh. And High Up bc can you imagine releasing a Black Eyed Pilseung song every comeback? The privilege.
I would prefer to be part of a group. My debut album would be called "Sinner".

5) Lastly, can you tell us an unexpected fact about yourself?
Bchip:
Recently i fell asleep while watching GOT7 Mark's brother stream and during the night i [probably] rolled over my phone and ended up spending A LOT of money :iwillfightyou::iwillfightyou::iwillfightyou::iwillfightyou:

Thanks for answering our questions and, once again, congratulations, Bchip!
Thanks to everyone who voted to help us pick a User of the Month once again.
Until next month, H+!

:peepopbirthday:

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
y Events Team colleagues for doing such an amazing job. People have no idea how much planning/organization (and sheets!) it takes to create an event. And Chomi, my ahgapal, for putting up with me lol.

I didn't vote for you only for you to friendzone Chomie and end my ship!!! :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

Congrats, Chippie! You deserved it :poggers:

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,881,599
Congratz Chippie~
Heart7.gif

Stannie still should give you 2 Youngjae cards for your hard work :RunPar:

But that banner choice- :JudgyDubu: Why not the cute monkey?
5) Lastly, can you tell us an unexpected fact about yourself?
Bchip:
Recently i fell asleep while watching GOT7 Mark's brother stream and during the night i [probably] rolled over my phone and ended up spending A LOT of money :iwillfightyou::iwillfightyou::iwillfightyou::iwillfightyou:
Time to ask for a % off the +card sales to cover your loses :blushblob:

I didn't vote for you only for you to friendzone Chomie and end my ship!!! :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

Congrats, Chippie! You deserved it :poggers:
The ship's been dead for years :Slime: Not whole world is alabama

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,800
Well deserved, Chip! Thank you for all that you do here and for constantly working on something/the +Cards :LovePar:

Top Bottom