ANNOUNCEMENT User of the Month - November 2019!

A

Aerith

CamvnPW.png

As we've done last month, we would like to keep on celebrating members who have made positive contributions to our community!
The user selected each month is someone both the staff, and the users of this forum, have chosen. This user contributes to the community in standout ways, be it by helping other members, answering questions, promoting H+, donating, or anything that makes this person stand out in a positive way.

To show how thankful we are, being user of the month comes with perks as well!

Any of the 3 User Of The Month banners below:

A special trophy (2,500 points)
10,000 Plus Coins

Before we get to our new user of the month, we would like to once again thank the selected user of October, @ByulHarangBona !
Thank you for being such a great addition to our community and for constantly keeping the forum updated on the latest news.

Now, our new user of the month is a user who has stood out, in various aspects on the forum, over the past month. Counting your votes, along with the Moderators' assessments, we have picked our user of the month for November 2019!

Please congratulate

dgtsKEc.png

During the past month, @sm maid has shown dedication to the community by uniting users in a self-organised event titled "Love Mail". I think we can all agree that this event brought out the best in all of us and brought us even closer as a community. Sm maid has also been a friendly presence on the forum, and has actively participated in the 'Carnival of Souls' event that was recently hosted by our Events team.

The HallyuPlus staff, along with the rest of the community, would like to acknowledge your efforts and thank you for your contributions to the community!

tenor.gif

Jibang

Sowon ♥️ Yerin ♥️ Eunha ♥️ Yuju ♥️ SinB ♥️ Umji ♥️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,550
Congrats! x

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,904
Pronouns
She/Her
omg thanks everyone I didn't think people would actually vote for me fdkghklf

and I'm looking for a wife so that's an amazing opportunity if you wanna be first lady, hmu :fab:

Top Bottom