ANNOUNCEMENT User of The Month - November 2020

fleur de lune

<3 Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭867,956
hhBJoVm.png

Saying goodbye to the month of October, we are here once again to show our gratitude to those who continue to work hard for our community through the nomination of the User of the Month of November!

The users selected each month is someone both the staff and the users of this forum, have chosen. These users contributed to the community in standout ways, be it by helping other members, answering questions, promoting H+, donating, or anything that makes this person stand out in a positive way.

To show how thankful we are, being a user of the month comes with perks as well!

One of the three banners of your choice:
2-png.813
1-png.811

3-png.814

A special trophy (2,500 points)
10,000 Plus Coins

Before announcing the next user, we want to once again thank the selected member for October:

@Polaris_Tae

Now, let us congratulate the new UOTM...
@UMJI MOODS

Thank you for being a positive influence and making others feel welcome. Your supportive and warm nature makes HallyuPlus a wonderful place to be!

The HallyuPlus staff, along with the rest of the community, would like to acknowledge your efforts and thank you for your contributions to the community!

See you next month!​

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,630,913
hhBJoVm.png

Saying goodbye to the month of October, we are here once again to show our gratitude to those who continue to work hard for our community through the nomination of the User of the Month of November!

The users selected each month is someone both the staff and the users of this forum, have chosen. These users contributed to the community in standout ways, be it by helping other members, answering questions, promoting H+, donating, or anything that makes this person stand out in a positive way.

To show how thankful we are, being a user of the month comes with perks as well!

One of the three banners of your choice:
2-png.813
1-png.811

3-png.814

A special trophy (2,500 points)
10,000 Plus Coins

Before announcing the next user, we want to once again thank the selected member for October:

@Polaris_Tae

Now, let us congratulate the new UOTM...
@UMJI MOODS

Thank you for being a positive influence and making others feel welcome. Your supportive and warm nature makes HallyuPlus a wonderful place to be!

The HallyuPlus staff, along with the rest of the community, would like to acknowledge your efforts and thank you for your contributions to the community!

See you next month!​

Well deserved.

congrats, was going to vote for @Stannie but I forgot.

:okbye:

Will vote for you next month. Enjoy being Loser of the Month for another month ~
Congrats Umji! Deserved!

:poggers:

YESSSSSSSSS
rva5qwT.gif

congratulations~

Congrats Umji :heartublob:

Deserved
Congrats @UMJI MOODS
OMG!!
CONGRATS @UMJI MOODS

482047569820647434.png

well deserved!

Congratulations!!!!:shablob:
umji moods one of the nicest users tbh, congratulations!! :poggers:
Thank you everyone. Though I think I am more useless than I am User of the month.
I'm just having fun with all the many nice users here.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,630,913
Top Bottom