ANNOUNCEMENT User Of The Month - October 2020

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,988,784

1R8z8UA.png

Saying goodbye to the month of September, we are here once again to show our gratitude to those who continue to work hard for our community through the nomination of the User of the Month of October!

The users selected each month is someone both the staff and the users of this forum, have chosen. These users contributed to the community in standout ways, be it by helping other members, answering questions, promoting H+, donating, or anything that makes this person stand out in a positive way.

To show how thankful we are, being a user of the month comes with perks as well!

One of the three banners of your choice
2-png.813
1-png.811

3-png.814

A special trophy (2,500 points)
10,000 Plus Coins

Before announcing the next user, we want to once again thank the selected member for September:

@Riri

Now, let us congratulate the new UOTM...

@Polaris_Tae

:peepopbirthday::peepopbirthday::peepopbirthday:

Popo has been Social Media Lead for a few months and has worked tirelessly for the community even before that. Polaris was always enthusiastically writing articles for your enjoyment and making sure everyone was up to date with ICYMI. She is currently on hiatus taking a well deserved break, but do not hesitate to congratulate her and to apply for Proofreaders

download.png

The HallyuPlus staff, along with the rest of the community, would like to acknowledge your efforts and thank you for your contributions to the community!

Until next time!​

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭873,159
Oh wow I just woke up. BEST NEWS! My life's work is complete. I am no longer Loser of the Month! Also, yes apply to Proofreaders.
also, sksddjks using my meme in the OP.
@Stannie let's hope I can keep my hiatus. In the meantime, I'll be obsessing over angry reacts skdksdk​

Top Bottom