COLLECTION Vampire's Collection of Characters 🎭

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,332
Her character is weird, I said what I said ...........:RunPar:
Ur not wrong...P5 having the first arc be about a creepy teacher taking advantage of his students and it being bad, only to then turn around and have a teacher as a love interest option, yghtfrdsx.
She's one of my least fav P5 chars bc of that:pepesanta:

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,350
Ur not wrong...P5 having the first arc be about a creepy teacher taking advantage of his students and it being bad, only to then turn around and have a teacher as a love interest option, yghtfrdsx.
THANK YOU, it bothered me. :PolicePar:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
I would've added Haru, but I didn't have enough slots. If only bobo were still here :feelsblankie:
Definitely would have picked Haru over Makoto, but I know that's my unpopular opinion :jy:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
I can understand your point, but at the same time, she wouldn't pursue you romantically if not as the player initiating that, though, right? So she's one of the least favorite P5 because she's a choice at all?

THANK YOU, it bothered me. :PolicePar:
I have to say that's funny considering you were just cheering for Takemi. :doge:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,332
I can understand your point, but at the same time, she wouldn't pursue you romantically if not as the player initiating that, though, right? So she's one of the least favorite P5 because she's a choice at all?

I have to say that's funny considering you were just cheering for Takemi. :doge:
You have a good point :whaaat:. It is not really Kawakami herself who is a bad char, but the game itself is hypocritical for having her as a love interest option (though, I suppose one could make the argument that Kamoshida was blackmailing and manipulative students like Shiho, whereas with Kawakami and Joker, both parties actually want the relationship). But well, I don't really like any of the adult chars as love interests since Joker is a high-school student. Kawakami in particular just rubs me the wrong way due to the first arc of the game :pepesanta:

Ofc, such a problem could be solved by having an adult protagonist, but Atlus are cowards!!

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,440,449
@sm maid had me thinking link was a woman and it left me confused!!!! :angry::angry::angry:
Link is a women tho, how else would he get into Gerudo town
696dffe15d766f9843f17c4f8d1d9b6e.jpg

Top Bottom