Venting Thread

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
a channnel to vent all of ur repressed thoughts and emotions and feelings or whatever it is that you cant really share, i hope posting some of ur repressed thoughts would help in some way

ig u could use random thoughts thread for this, but i figured i dont wanna clog it up with too many negative things (if it deemed unnecessary by the mods just delete the thread)

MedicationHelps87

Bounced Back 2024 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,488,851
Pronouns
He/Him
I hate it when someone asks me to speak louder, cause I am so quiet and reserved.
Annoys me to no end/rather not speak at all, if I had it my way.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
ae235

I wish my damn brain wouldn't work against me so much. I had to give my email over the phone just now and spelt it out (it's my long ass name) and spent the entire time waiting for the person to send me an email bothered if I was clear enough with how I spelt the words and if they got it right... they did lol

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
We're severely understaffed at work and im stressed
People dont care they just get pissed.

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
after around 5-6 years of denial ive finally accepted that my therapist was right about the issues that i have, ig acceptance is one step in the right direction to become better.....definitely unwilling to fix my unresolved mommy issue tho. never. im alrd in my 20s i think im too old to fix my relationship with my mom, its too late
now i wait another 5 years to get the motivation to be better

:peepoblanket:

Last edited:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
"Well you waited a little late to discuss this with me"
I'm a busy college student and had no clue how much effort goes into negotiating an honors contract
Plus your office hours are shit

killer-bean-window.gif

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
When people feel entitled to and take advantage of my kindness...

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
imagine being a leo (who constantly needs attention) with a severe abandonment issues and the tendency to be codependent and is super aware of all of this

i feel like i dont deserve anyone but at the same time i crave their affection and attention but i dont deserve them bcs noone deserve to be in any kind of rs w someone like me

living with this contradiction is killing me sm these days.....who wouldve thought an absent parents in 94% of ur childhood wouldve affectrd me this much as an adult and the attention i did get from them are all negative

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
my therapist told me depression isn't a life sentence but why do i think that my BPD is then? i don't have a problem with being sad from time to time but i can't stand myself when i'm constantly shifting moods and always self sabotaging, nobody in that medical studio even wants to guide me on how i can start to heal lmao, even this i gotta do by myself, figure my shit out and get better as if i even really truly want this

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
WHY AM I SO BAD AT NOT MAKING THINGS ABT MYSELF😭😭😭😭😭

Like im completely aware that the world doesnt resolve around me but somehow i ended up making things abt myself anyway

My friend would loook for comfort in me and i made it abt myself.....

I feel like such a shitty friend. Idk how they feel abt it bcs tjey never say abt how i make things abt myself

But thats what i feel

My ass needs to stop blaming it on the stars (my zodiac sign) for my self centered bitchy ass

Last edited:

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
whenever my abandonment issues is acting up again it feels like

E8OguNKVcAATxy3

what if they no longer thinks that im worthy of their time? what if they leave me?
what if they only wants to be around me whenevr they want something from me?
i dont wanna lose them.....i dont wanna......
but i can feel theyre slipping away from me and im too scared to bring this up tp them bcs i dont want to make them mad and theyd actually leave me
i hate feeling like this it makes me feel like im an entitled, clingy, selfish little bitch....what i feel is not valid

i dont know how to deal with this so i just let myself feel the pain ig

its the way im always trying too hard to please them.....and i still feels like its not enough

Last edited:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
Every time I tell people my major they always go “God bless you” and give me looks of pity. Like wanting to become a teacher is some kind of damn noble sacrifice, I’m just teaching some kids 😭

and I’ve noticed it’s mostly STEM and business majors too like get out of my face!

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
ive been thinking a lot abt my red flags in rs lately (obsessive, got easily jealous, possesive, borderline yandere etc thats similar to those i mentioned)

which mostly stems from my barely treated abandonment issues which usually leads to me being codependent

im aware that these are definitely not right but why is it so hard to get better. I know whats wrong with me so why is it so hard to fix that

these are toxic traits esp to for the other person i have a rs with. I love them with all my heart i really do, so why cant i be better for them?

im just gonna ended thinking they deserve better than me while also not wanting to let go...i cant let go....bcs im selfish....and ive become too attach to this person to the point of codependency

MedicationHelps87

Bounced Back 2024 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,488,851
Pronouns
He/Him
Got to stop thinking the worst of a situation.
Not every occurrence is a negative one.
Forced to exist in a circle of lies.
so true, so false.

Top Bottom