Voting for November's User of the Month!

fleur de lune

<3 Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭867,956
October's already coming to a close already! That means we will once again need your help to pick November's User of the Month!
Who do you believe has contributed to our H+ community this much by being active and making others feel welcome on the site?

How do I vote?

Simple, just fill out this form:
Username:
My pick:
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:
You can either post it in this thread or PM @Kakarotto the vote. Please title the PM 'User of the Month November 2020 Vote'.

Give us a good reason why you believe your selected user is deserving to be our UOTM. Please note that you can only vote ONCE and it cannot be for yourself.

The next user of the month will be announced on the 4th of November 2020.

Happy voting everyone!

From The Mod Team

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭956,670
Pronouns
He/Him
Username: kimsguardian
My pick: @Stannie
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: other than they're so friendly to other users, they also work hard for this month's event which needs a great dedication.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
@Nara @kimsguardian thank you guys! :sweat::heartublob:

Username: Stannie
My pick: @Lurkette
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: I said I'd nominate her some months ago so this is overdue. I admire that she seems extremely dedicated and hardworking. I know next to nothing about Jpop and have very little interest in it, but seeing her (and llaaama) so enthusiastically promoting and trying to educate others about it has made me check out some of their threads. She writes really well, too, so there's that.

People I'll get to nominate eventually :TzuyuKek:

@Bchip deserves all the recognition for the Halloween event. He's worked so hard on it. He's also helped with all our gfx. I couldn't have asked for a better team member.

@UMJI MOODS has always been so pleasant and positive. Always responsive, contributing to most discussions here and saving my threads from flopping. All forums need users like this.

The whole gfx team. Truly talented, yet under-the-radar team.

Jibang

Sowon ♥️ Yerin ♥️ Eunha ♥️ Yuju ♥️ SinB ♥️ Umji ♥️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,400
Username: Jibang
My pick: UMJI MOODS

I've found this user to be supportive of others and kind natured. They also contribute day and night to many peoples threads, which in turn makes H+ a welcoming place to be.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,631,913
Username: Jibang
My pick: UMJI MOODS

I've found this user to be supportive of others and kind natured. They also contribute day and night to many peoples threads, which in turn makes H+ a welcoming place to be.
Thank you so much for the nomination. I didn't see this till after the win.

Top Bottom