sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,804
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, H+!

The time has come again to select our user of the month. Who do you think has contributed to the community significantly this month?
Help us pick October's uotm by filling out the following form

Username:
My pick:
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month:

There are two ways to send your vote, you can either post in this thread or PM @Kakarotto if you wish to remain anonymous. Please title the PM "User of the Month October 2020 Vote".

The reason is important so make sure to fill it out the best you can, vote only ONCE and don't vote for yourself, please.

The next user of the month will be announced in the first week of October.

Happy voting,

From The Mod Team

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,332,678
Username: Chococo.
My pick: Polaris_Tae.
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month:
She is the most hardworking person I've ever seen. I know that I have recently joined social media, but I saw her do a huge amount of work and how much she cares. She does proofreading, she writes for press a lot, she does twitter, she also does ICYMI (alongside Dragon of the West) and makes sure that everything is run in tacts. On top of everything, she's also very easy to talk to and is always very understanding.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭873,809
Username: AStan
My pick: It was a tough choice but @Polaris_Tae

Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month: She's perfect. And also...she needs the UOTM banner wrapped around her back to alleviate the pain from hard carrying us.

Would be the perfect gift before hiatusing for a week!
:heartublob:
Also I did almost kill my hands after soloing last week's ICYMI news section.

Username: Polaris_Tae
My vote goes to: @yerm
Reason: GFX doesn't always get appreciated as much as other teams so I want to show them my thanks. Both for the top-tier Themes, as well as dealing with and organising all my ICYMI & header requests every single week.
:LovePar:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭771,695
Pronouns
idk
Username: ARandomFan
My pick: @Golden (even tho I would like to shoutout @Dr. Mew ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ)
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month: she’s been doing a lot from behind the scenes getting the PR team started up. <3

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Username: yohan enthusiast
My pick: @Stannie
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month: it's just fair
755414379012292749.png

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Username: Dr. Mew ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
My pick: @Polaris_Tae
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month: She picked up the SM team leadership really well, and quite quickly too!

S

Some

Username: Some
My pick: @speedthief
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month: infact i want to ask why aren't they user of the month yet? Since day1 they have been keeping this form alive thank you isn't enough they need to be more appreciated and they are a nice peaceful human too

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭873,809
@Stannie @Chococo @minimoo @Dr. Mew ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Wow, thanks for all the nominations guys. I totally didn't force you to nominate me.
Also stannie those screenshots skdjskdkjsk dedication right there! Anticipate me spamming you with User of the Month nominations for the remainder of the year. I need a new victim sjdkskdksk

730131999687442442.gif

Top Bottom