Watch: Super Junior Tries To Guess Which Member Will Get Married Next In “My Ugly Duckling” Preview

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,232,258
319db72d80c445318598fd701ca0dc0a.jpeg

SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling” has shared a fun sneak peek of next week’s episode!

On October 6, the variety show aired a new preview of its upcoming episode featuring the members of Super Junior. After pointing out that all of the members have now completed their military service, the newly released clip shows a glimpse of the veteran idols hanging out together backstage.

Shindong asks with a laugh, “Why is it that whenever we get together, we only talk about the past?” and Leeteuk jokingly responds, “It’s because we’re old people.”
Noting that he’s almost 38 years old (by Korean reckoning), Kim Heechul remarks, “People only talk about me as an ‘ugly duckling’ [a term used in the show to mean an unmarried son of a certain age whose mother wishes he’d get married], but to be honest, everyone here is in their thirties.”
Leeteuk then asks, “So which of the members here right now do you think will get married first?”

As the Super Junior members consider his question and look around at one another, Kim Heechul comments, “People think Shindong’s already gotten married!” Shindong jokingly agrees, “People keep asking me how my kid’s doing.”

Finally, Eunhyuk suggests that they play a game of rock-paper-scissors to determine which of them will be the first to get married.
To catch Super Junior’s guest appearance on “My Ugly Duckling,” tune in to the next episode on October 13 at 9:05 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, check out the new preview below!

Source

This thread was made to enter the "Super Junior Playlist Context" game - Click here to participate!

G

Galaxy

I thought k-elfs hated on sungmin because he denied and then confirmed his dating then suddenly got married ?

K-ELF hate him because supposedly he did a bunch of things proving that he didn't care about his fans, only about his wife and money. International ELF will never buy the excuse. Given how K-ELF react everytime there's simple rumors about any of them dating, it's clear enough they just hate him for being married.

S

Some

K-ELF hate him because supposedly he did a bunch of things proving that he didn't care about his fans, only about his wife and money. International ELF will never buy the excuse. Given how K-ELF react everytime there's simple rumors about any of them dating, it's clear enough they just hate him for being married.

And here i thought that they were just hating him for denying his dating and announcing his marriage right after that .. wow !

Top Bottom