EVENT+ Welcome to the Carnival of Souls 2019 (An Events and Social Media collaboration!)

Maginashi

Maginashi's the name, orb collector's the game Wandering Merchant
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭129,142,302
Thank you for giving me a second chance :D

By the way, are you alright over there? The recent event is very devastating to everyone and her family and friends. I hope those losers who make mean comments to Sulli shall carry the guilt for the rest of their lives

A second chance is given to the worthy.
I am doing alright. And yes punishment follows the ones who do wrong. They will get their dues. If not here definitely in hell where souls go to rot.

For words so deep, rewards await you.

Last edited:

Kstarnet

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭745,565
A second chance is given to the worthy.
I am doing alright. And yes punishment follows the ones wo do wrong. They will get their dues. If not here definitely in hell where souls go to rot.

For words so deep, rewards await you.

Thank you very much for your words. By the way, I love the Addams family theme :heartublob:

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
Hi @Dr. Sweetea, I have a question :peepopbirthday:
Can we only redeem one prize with the candies we gather, or can we redeem multiple prizes?
(Sorry if this was made clear somewhere and I just can't read)

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Oh nice, I will just work hard in games then :peepopbirthday:
and another question, will the Candy Pub remain open for a couple of days after the event is over? Or will it close on Oct 31st?
The candy pub will close right before the prizes are announced on the 31st. So you will have to buy/sell your candies from before to decide which tier you are going after. But of course, after the prizes are announced, if people want to exchange their prizes that's also possible!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
The candy pub will close right before the prizes are announced on the 31st. So you will have to buy/sell your candies from before to decide which tier you are going after. But of course, after the prizes are announced, if people want to exchange their prizes that's also possible!

I see I see. :omgwhat:
Thank you for answering my questions and clearing things up for me!

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
What is that "Tricked" banner under my UN? Do I get any benefits from Tricked :jinjudge:

Top Bottom