Welington vs Napoleon - @dlwlrma vs BTS

yknok

Nugu Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭273,220
While Napoleon visited Germany, Russia (his famous battlefields Friedland and Eylau, plus Tilsit where he humiliated the Czar of Russia, are all Russian territories now) and Austria like one visits a convenience store, Wellington stuck in the Iberia, which could be easily supplied from England.

Arthur Wellselley, whose youth was spent in India hunting down Tipu Sahib (now called Tipu Sultan - I refuse to change names of people or places names because of political correctness, so I will always spell him as Tipu Sahib, just as I will never change my spelling of Peking, Canton and Chamshil to Beijing, Guangzhou and Jamsil), a local ruler who didn't feel like becoming part of the British India, commanded a huge army only once in his entire life - Waterloo.

Yet, because English has become the dominant language, Wellington is considered to be as great as Napoleon, while Austria pushed its Archduke Karl of Teschen, Germany Blucher and Russia Kutuzov.

====

BTS is now having its US tour of 15 cities (including Toronto).

While Woo Jiho is topping BTS' new song in the Melon.

Zico, whose songs in last couple of years were not doing great, is doing surprisingly well in Korea this time (the cheaters have been dormant for now following an expose, ignited by Park Kyung who used to work with Zico at Block B), showing there is a considerable amount of people who want to check BTS' progress in , as always, K-O-R-E-A-.

Such undermining of BTS in K-O-R-E-A will continue, more and more.

Now, the nemesis of everyone who has been in KPop is lying low, knowing this year is BTS' height before the military services begin. @dlwlrma will spend 2020 filming a movie, although she might jump to Chamshil Olympic Stadium to have a concert before it closes down for a renovation in 2021.

It is likely that a backlash against BTS will start in 2021 when the group's members cannot defer the military services any more.

The one weak spot of BTS is the general public of K-O-R-E-A still has not accepted them. Despite of BTS' international popularity, people of K-O-R-E-A are still mostly ambivalent to them. Which is why the gaggle of trot singers seriously threatened BTS last year, and @dlwlrma, without saying anything, has become the chief center of opposition against BTS although she is unlikely to make a move until BTS shows a weakness in 2022 or so.

Yknok sees that despite of @dlwlrma, who only operates in Korea and Southeast Asia, being completely irrelevant in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Oceania, she still holds the K-O-R-E-A-N audience under her thumb so when BTS begins to weaken thanks to the South Korean Draft Board, whose head seems to think that enlisting BTS members is the manifest destiny, so in long term @dlwlrma is most likely to be BTS' ultimate nemesis.

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
Do you have a whiteboard in your room where you draft your pieces and draw the dots and connect all these ideas and make it into an essay?

Yknok prior to posting:

fetchimage

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
You put so much planning into these threads, I might have to hire you to write my uni assignments for me :munchlax:

Top Bottom