⨭2,989,278
a-silent-voice-960x500.jpg

Last edited:

wiz109

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,260
Angel Beats, I expected it to be a comedy and instead needed a bucket to collect my tears. It was a gut punch

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
I'm pretty weak against any dramatic moment. I cried to everything listed here and more basically. I was sobbing for a week after watching Marco and Grave of the Fireflies.

As I grow older, I'm getting more resistant, but I still choke up if I get invested enough in the story.

The newest one that made me choke up was Boku no Hero Academia.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
No anime has made me sobbed like how I did for Anohana and Kimi no Na wa.
and I think I cried over Noragami and BnHA once, but those two above got me real good.
:sejeongcry:

yoru

( ^-^)_旦”” Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Almost cried after watching the Cubone episode in Pokemon Origins, that's about it...

mogwai

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
Don’T LAUGH BUT THE POKÉMON ANIME SERIES

They sneak in at least one emotional sucker punch per season that never fails to make me cry smh

hangyodon

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭700
Pronouns
she/her
i cried so much while watching AnoHana's ending, it was amazing. i haven't watched clannad but i've heard it's an even better tear-jerker

Alke

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
Everyone do yourself a favor and avoid watching Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai

It is the saddest thing I have ever watched in my life, I felt sad for days after. Anytime I thought about it I immediately became sad. It's been months and I still get sad thinking about it.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Everyone do yourself a favor and avoid watching Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai

It is the saddest thing I have ever watched in my life, I felt sad for days after. Anytime I thought about it I immediately became sad. It's been months and I still get sad thinking about it.
You just made me curious -_- putting that on my watchlist

Alke

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
You just made me curious -_- putting that on my watchlist
It's truly the best anime movie I've ever watched, it's written extremely well, it's beautiful and the characters are incredibly likable/relatable. But for me it's just so sad that it wasn't worth it.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
It's truly the best anime movie I've ever watched, it's written extremely well, it's beautiful and the characters are incredibly likable/relatable. But for me it's just so sad that it wasn't worth it.
Saddest for me so far were clannad and your lie in april so idk what to expect here

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I'm expecting see an overwhelming amount of just "your lie in april" or "clannad" but what can i say those shows are so good and sad ? I've cried to them both multiple times

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Me2 with A silent voice, anohana and clannad.
Many mention of "your lie in april" but for me the show had pacing problems and was filled with forced melodrama and overreactions, couldn't relate and overall found the show lacking and highly overrated.

No one has mentioned Grave of the Fireflies yet?, i watched this movie once several years ago and cried like a baby, will never watch that movie again because it's just to sad.

The Troubled Life of Miss Kotoura is actually a fun Comedy with some drama and romance, but the first episode is really heavy on the sad parts, i can't watch this again without breaking up in tears (especially the scene where she just 'breaks' and does a silent scream).

First time watching Aria the animation(3 seasons) i found myself tearing up so many times, not because it was sad but because it was very touching and warmed my heart in the best way :)

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Me2 with A silent voice, anohana and clannad.
Many mention of "your lie in april" but for me the show had pacing problems and was filled with forced melodrama and overreactions, couldn't relate and overall found the show lacking and highly overrated.

No one has mentioned Grave of the Fireflies yet?, i watched this movie once several years ago and cried like a baby, will never watch that movie again because it's just to sad.

The Troubled Life of Miss Kotoura is actually a fun Comedy with some drama and romance, but the first episode is really heavy on the sad parts, i can't watch this again without breaking up in tears (especially the scene where she just 'breaks' and does a silent scream).

First time watching Aria the animation(3 seasons) i found myself tearing up so many times, not because it was sad but because it was very touching and warmed my heart in the best way :)
A silent voice makes me cry so much, I personally think the movie version is bad though the manga one is so much better, the movie felt kinda rushed and I wish there was more time for the plot like the manga did

Top Bottom