what are some of your favorite movies?

lofti

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭295,490
Pride & Prejudice (2005). I can't even count how many times I've watched that movie. When I was taking some notes for exams I literally just put it in the background and listened to it on repeat for 2 days. I can pretty much recite every sentence in that movie.

I love Contagion too. I have a thing for end of the world/apocalyptic movies. In 2020, I just didn't think...

Last edited:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I always enjoy watching the Truman Show. That film is the definition of a perfect film. Also Tom Holland's Spidey films are a safe watch because I'm a simp

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
The Ring movies (American Remakes) and I've seen Ringu original too.
Also anything Jim Carey I love.

Also fandom vibes all over for the sonic film I adored so bad my heart hurt.

jabami

ratio | #1 L stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,150
Pride & Prejudice (2005). I can't even count how many times I've watched that movie. When I was taking some notes for exams I literally just put it in the background and listened to it on repeat for 2 days. I can pretty much recite every sentence in that movie.

I love Contagion too. I have a thing for end of the world/apocalyptic movies. In 2020, I just didn't think...
my favorite end of the world movie is Will Smith's I Am Legend, that movie really hits home he's such a great actor.
I always enjoy watching the Truman Show. That film is the definition of a perfect film. Also Tom Holland's Spidey films are a safe watch because I'm a simp
simp :mad:

Last edited:

jabami

ratio | #1 L stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,150
oh I'll check it out
If you did not like I Am Legend, you sure will like 'The Pursuit of Happyness' , that one is on Netflix until May 30th
Yeah they are very scary and freak me out all the time :)
i love horror movies so they don't really scare me as much anymore since i've watched them so many times

Last edited:
Top Bottom