What are some weird turn offs for you when you're interested in someone

Aloar

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭620
For me it's feet
If for some reason I happen to see the feet even for a second of a guy I was interested in, I'm instantly not attracted to him anymore:stonemin:

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Men- Facial hair (Can't stand an overly hairy face. Stubble is fine, but anything further than that nope)

Women- Too much cleavage. (They may be hot but if their boobs are practically falling out of their shirt I'm not interested)

Also not liking animals for both.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
they have to at least tolerate my music taste
they don't have to listen to the same artists i listen to obviously but like....don't trash them in front of me thanks

if they can't stand one of my favorite artists the relationship is just not going to work out

Pepper

Notice Me Senpai 💪🐰 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,175
  • When they chew with their mouth open. So basically every K-POP idol ever.
  • Hating cats.
  • Overtly frugal. The type who clearly hates going to nice places 'cause they hate spending money on you or eating decent food, apparently.
  • People who don't bath on a daily basis or wear those hideous cheap men deodorants.
  • Bad breath.
  • Smoking and drinking too much.
  • The list goes on and on and on.

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
Ooff one time I was dating this silver fox and GOD it was amazing, but then he didn't laugh at a Simpsons reference, which in my country is like, the second language of millennials, and I was like bye gramps

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Getting to know them lol
When I know more about them and my fantasy about them is shattered I lose interest. I can also find things to dislike no matter how perfect that person is. Not something I take pride in but it's why I can't do long term relationships

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Asides from the typical turnoffs, the "weird" ones would be:

A guy who has no goals and direction
A good-looking guy who is obsessed with his looks
Lack of intelligence
Overconfidence
Reckless driving

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
I swear this is everyone I talk to, but when someone has a long list of anime or whatever that I 'simply must watch' but doesn't display interest in anything I like

Once I went on a date with a girl that had this high, squeaky voice that sounded like she had just taken a hit of helium. I never thought that 'weird voice' was something I needed to vet for before, but I guess it is

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
Their attitude, I mean, at some points I don't mind any kind of weird thing that he did or their physical but it takes simply one attitude that I could be randomly felt at the random moment as well, and as of late from my last guy: lateness.

Before, it's even worse: lying, inconsistent, passive-aggressive, over touchy, late reply to my message, indifferent, and the list go on. Guess, I'll end up marrying my dog then :)

Top Bottom