What are the funniest animes that u've ever seen?

Sailor Venus

SONE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,330
after watching gekkan shoujo nozaki kun, hataraku maou sama & daily lives of high school boys, i can't find any other funny anime to watch : /

URzvP.gif

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
u just named two of the ones i was gonna suggest eye- :omgwhat:
if u like a bit of darker humor,i loved Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou and Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo

paradise.mp3

HEART BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU KILLING ME Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,605
konosuba
panty and stocking (eng dub recommended)

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
I like very nonsensical or over-the-top comedies with visual gags like Cromartie, Pani Poni Dash, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, Tonari no Seki-kun, Joshiraku, Nichijou, Excel Saga, Potemayo, Bobobobo. Hare+Guu, and so on.

I like slice-of-life too like Azumanga Daioh, Flying Witch, Hidamari Sketch, and Sketchbook. They are listed as comedy as well. but I watch it for the relaxing aspect rather than comedy. Potemayo is kinda mix of slice of life and nonsense comedy.

Gintama can have some serious arcs, but it's a comedy at heart like One-Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100. I think this was more common in the late 80s throught early 00s like Nadesico and lot of OVAs to list. School Rumble is mostly comedic with a highschool romance setting. Maybe this one is more your fit.

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
i'd recommend kaguya-sama: love is war for sure!!! (also known as kaguya-sama wa kokurasetai: tensai-tachi no renai zunousen)

Top Bottom