What are your favorite video games of 2020?

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
I haven't played that many games from 2020 apart from New Horizons and Genshin Impact. I prefer the latter; I stopped playing AC:NH after a few months (I probably play it like once a month now) but Genshin is something that I play pretty much every day for an hour or two.

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667
my favorite video games that came out in 2020 were animal crossing: new horizons and persona 5 royal

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
my favorite video games that came out in 2020 were animal crossing: new horizons and persona 5 royal
I have only played Persona 5. Is it big different between PS5 and PS5 Royal? Is worth to get Persona 5 royal in your opinion?

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
I didn’t play any games released in 2020. I played games that I already had 😂
Which games did you played? Which one did you like most?

I decide not buy anymore games unless they very cheap.
I already have so many games that have not finish yet... :teehee:

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
maybe The Last Of Us 2?? but its ending makes me impatient about the next chapter~
well so am I, not many games i played in 2020 :teehee:
I really like the first TLOU. I probably going to buy TLOU 2 when the price go down.
Which one did you like most? The first game or the second?

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
I haven't played that many games from 2020 apart from New Horizons and Genshin Impact. I prefer the latter; I stopped playing AC:NH after a few months (I probably play it like once a month now) but Genshin is something that I play pretty much every day for an hour or two.
I heard a lot about Genshin Impact. I never check what is it. Maybe I'm going take a look. :unsure:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,198,370
Pronouns
He/Him
I really like the first TLOU. I probably going to buy TLOU 2 when the price go down.
Which one did you like most? The first game or the second?
yeah you should try it.
for the story maybe i like the first one, but 2nd one gave me more action scenes with more weapons. and you'll see how joel's fate in the early game of part 2.. :weep:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
Which games did you played? Which one did you like most?

I decide not buy anymore games unless they very cheap.
I already have so many games that have not finish yet... :teehee:
I’ve mostly played rpgs like the Dragon Age series and Fallout 4 (since I only have that one rn lmao) but I didn’t play a lot of video games considering :pandasantathink:

also I feel that... games are hella expensive and take a lot of time to finish (at least for me lmao)

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667
I have only played Persona 5. Is it big different between PS5 and PS5 Royal? Is worth to get Persona 5 royal in your opinion?
yes and no! it's basically the same story and gameplay as before, but with more to it! there's more characters (which means more plot points), more activities, more locations, and an extra semester that furthers the game past the original ending (assuming you complete the prerequisites to unlock the extra semester, that is). there's really just more content overall! i definitely think it's worth it :catpopcorn:

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
I’ve mostly played rpgs like the Dragon Age series and Fallout 4 (since I only have that one rn lmao) but I didn’t play a lot of video games considering :pandasantathink:

also I feel that... games are hella expensive and take a lot of time to finish (at least for me lmao)
Yeah, they very expensive. That is reason I always wait when the price go down. The only game I payed full price was Animal crossing. Before that I don't remember when the last time I bought a game for full price.

I played a lot the first Dragon age before. I really like it.
The only thing remember from Dragon age 2 I was very disappointing in the game.
Dragon age inquisition I only played like 30 hours or something like that.
They are working on Dragon age 4.

Which Dragon age do you like?

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
yeah you should try it.
for the story maybe i like the first one, but 2nd one gave me more action scenes with more weapons. and you'll see how joel's fate in the early game of part 2.. :weep:
I see.
I'm going to buy later when I have time.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
yes and no! it's basically the same story and gameplay as before, but with more to it! there's more characters (which means more plot points), more activities, more locations, and an extra semester that furthers the game past the original ending (assuming you complete the prerequisites to unlock the extra semester, that is). there's really just more content overall! i definitely think it's worth it :catpopcorn:
I really like Persona 5. So I'm going to get Royal later when the price go down and when I have more time.
Thank you!

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
Yeah, they very expensive. That is reason I always wait when the price go down. The only game I payed full price was Animal crossing. Before that I don't remember when the last time I bought a game for full price.

I played a lot the first Dragon age before. I really like it.
The only thing remember from Dragon age 2 I was very disappointing in the game.
Dragon age inquisition I only played like 30 hours or something like that.
They are working on Dragon age 4.

Which Dragon age do you like?
I got all the Dragon Age games when they were on a sale so I lucked out lol

rn I'm playing through Origin and I'm liking so far. My first game was Inquisition. I have an insane amount of time on my first character... like over 120 hours :squirtlechristmas:
I haven't played the DA:2 yet cause I waiting till I finish Origin.

Top Bottom